SS: Beach - Zervis ‼️UNFINISHED DRAFT‼️

The gorgeous clear water splashed as Mavis Vermillion giggled whilst she kicked her feet back and forth. The bottom of her snow white swim dress was also getting wet, but she didn't mind - actually she didn't even notice because of how much fun she was having. Her boyfriend, on the other hand, was simply sitting on a cloud gray beach chair underneath a parasol. He was wearing obsidian black swim trunks and could swim, but would rather relax in the shade than be under the hot burning sun. 

"Zeref, come on~! Get in the water with me!" Mavis yelled to her lover as she swam farther into the water and began to back float with her long, pastel yellow, blonde hair splayed out around her.

The infamous wizard responded with a polite yet firm 'No.' causing the first Fairy Tail guild master to be a bit saddened.

"Please? It's lonely without you." Zeref blushed a little and finally caved in. He got up and walked down to the ocean—dipping his left foot in then immediately recoiling and yelping because of the cold water. The blonde laughed at her boyfriend's cuteness and swam over to him, she then splashed him with some of the water while he demanded her to stop. "I'll stop if you get into the water."

With a sigh, he jumped into the water; disappearing underneath the surface. Mavis worriedly searched for him, afraid that he had hurt himself—only to see him emerge from the water.

 Mavis worriedly searched for him, afraid that he had hurt himself—only to see him emerge from the water

"I was just looking for this." He stated as held up a beautiful spotted ivory conch shell.

She covered her castleton green eyes after looking at him and realizing that a certain piece of clothing was missing. "W-W-WHERE'S YOUR SWIMSUIT?"

"OH!" He handed her the shell then hurriedly searched for his trunks underwater, only to see that they had already washed up onto the shore. "Ahem, let's pretend that didn't happen." Zeref then put his trunks on whilst his girlfriend had her back turned to him.

"Uh, yeah. Anyway, um, thank you for the seashell."

He grinned and ruffled her hair. "You're welcome, I'm glad that you like it."

This story has been discontinued. Please check out the amazing authors in my "A/N #1" chapter or the people I follow, if you wish to find more great work similar to this yet completed.