Act 2 Scene 1 (Home)

Sabrina walks Franky back to his home, Giuseppe Pizzeria.

SABRINA: Bro, you live here? That's crazy. I love this place!

FRANKY: Haha yeah let's just say i'll be sick of pizza by next week. Total Lie im Italian I can never be sick of it

SABRINA: I'll be heading out. I gotta get ready for the party! Are you sure you don't wanna come? I heard it's gonna be the biggest one yet.

CHOICE: ARE YOU SURE? (if no go to party scene, if yes then proceed)

FRANKY: I'm sure. I'll see you tomorrow!

Sabrina leaves the shop. Franky changes out of his navy and red uniform and put on his trusty apron. Uncle Giuseppe was out and no employees were in that day. He spent his afternoon spinning dough and sprinkling cheese. He looked a mess with flour all over his orange face.

The door bell chimed

FRANKy(looking down at his pizza): Welcome to Giuseppe's Pizzeria what would you like to order.

ELLEN(arms crossed): Oh God not you again. What are you doing here?

Franky looks up to see Ellen. She's changed out of her uniform and leather jacket and now wears something much more party appropriate. The leather jacket still remained. He blushed bright pink, even through his flour covered face.

FRANKY: I'm obviously working

He points to his apron

FRANKY: What are you doing here?

ELLEN: Getting pizza for my party. Can i get 1 hawaiian, 3 cheese, 2 pepperoni and-

FRANKY: Jesus! Slow down! First day on the job here!

ELLEN(scoffing): Pfft not surprised. You suck, especially for a lil italiano. I'll write it down for you

After a short exchange of money, Ellen plops a €100 bill into Franky's tip jar.

FRANKY: One hundred? Are you mad?

ELLEN: Not at all. And in return, you're coming to my party

FRANKY: But wh-what about my shift? And transportation?

ELLEN: My boys will cover you. Ever ridden on a motorcycle with someone before?

FRANKY: No? What are yo-

ELLEN(smirking and lighting a cigarette): Well then, i guess this'll be your first experience.

Franky gripped Ellen hard, trying his best to stay on the motorcycle in the strong wind. He rests his head on her back. This is happiness. Soon it got a lot easier and they rode glamorously through the night.

FRANKY: oh M Gee this is a MANSION?

ELLEN: Oh yeah, I'm the heiress of DeGeneres sandwiches and my family is super rich, hence this big ass mansion.

FRANKY: No. Way.

John and Ewdard hand Franky a drink and winks.

Franky starts sipping

FRANKY: Hmpf this burns

Franky just keeps drinking and drinking until the room starts to spin. He falls into Riya AGAIN!

ELLEN: You're such a boob, stop this falling into me

FRANKY(slurring his words): I don't even have boobs

ELLEN: Wow there buckaroo you're very drunk

FRANKY: I like your nails BUT I HATE MY SISTER

Ellen stares blankly in confusion

ELLEN: Who's your sister?

"G-d is a woman" starts playing

FRANKY: TURN THIS SHIT DOWN! RIGHT NOW!

Franky starts jumping up and down screaming at the top of his lungs, "G-d isn't a woman!" . Then out of pure rage he starts smashing things and ends up smashing a DeGeneres Sandwiches heirloom. Suddenly the room goes silent and everyone collectively runs towards him in unison.

APPLE JACK: YALL GET AWAY FROM HIM, HE'S CLEARLY IN A FIT OF RAGE BECAUSE OF HIS FAMILY PROBLEMS BLARING ON THE RADIO! HE CAN BARELY STAND ON HIS OWN FEET. HE'S AS drunk as Cooter Brown!1 yeeeehaaaaaw!

The crowd goes silent as the loving Apple Jack walks over to the now crying Franky

APPLE JACK: Hey there sugar plum. It's loud in here. Let me take ye to ma little barnyard yard sweetiepie.

1 - "He's as drunk as Cooter Brown."

Cooter Brown is an infamous character in Southern lore. Legend tells that he lived on the Mason-Dixon line — the border between the North and South — during the Civil War. To avoid the draft on either side, Cooter decided to stay drunk throughout the entire war, making him ineligible for battle.

Inebriated Southerners have measured their drunkenness by him ever since.