Act 3 Scene 2

CHOICE: Apple jack, Ellen or Himself<3

APPLE JACK

Franky let out a sigh. Suddenly, he knew. It was Apple Jack. It has always been Apple Jack. Who had saved him from himself that one drunk night. Who had brought him home and warmed him by the oven. Who had cooketh the pizza? Who saved him from the chicken? It's been Apple Jack. And that was the decision he'd made.

He made his way back downstairs where Ellen and Apple Jack were waiting.

FRANKY: I choose Apple jack.

APPLE JACK: WELL BUTTER MY BISCUIT, AND THANK MY LORD! BLESS ALL OF Y'ALL IN THE AUDIENCE TONIGHT

They pull out a pony

APPLE JACK: Hop on in, sugar!

They rode out into the sunset. The end.

ELLEN

Franky let out a sigh. Suddenly, he knew. It was Ellen. It has always been Ellen. Who had caught him each time he stumbled. Who had called him a boob and noob. Who had the most money. It's been Ellen. And that was the decision he'd made.

He made his way back downstairs where Ellen and Apple jack were waiting.

FRANKY: I choose Ellen.

ELLEN: Hot sugar crumpets

Ellen pulls out a motorcycle, Franky hops on and they ride into the sunset together.

FRANKY

Franky let out a sigh. Suddenly, he knew. It was him. It has always been him. Who was there for him when he was called a boob? Who was Italian? Who stuck by him since birth? Who was there for him when Ariana took his parents' love? Who was there for him when there was no apple crumble left? AND who was there for him when he came to a stranger city? It was him! it was always going to be him, hashtagselflove.

Franky put on a pair of sunglasses and strutted downstairs passed Apple jack and Ellen. He didn't even give them a second glance. Arms crossed, hips swaying, he walked slow motion into the sunset.

Franky wasn't just a Grande. He wasn't just Ariana's brother. He was more than that. He was Italian. The end.