Chapter 3

----
"Hold him down!" I wiggled around so much but each person helped holding me down.

"Sky relax. Calm down already." Kingsley grabbed my face so I'd look at him. I shook my head and continued wiggling. In an instant Kingsley's lips were on mine. I flinched. The second I felt him start moving I melted right into the kiss. His hand slipped to the back of my head and grabbed a fist full of my hair. I bit his lip pretty hard as I felt a bad pain in my wings. I started crying from the pain spreading around my back. It hurts so bad I don't even know what Laken did to me.

"Are you okay Skylar?" Laken asked. I shook my head then laid my head against the table catching my breath.

"Can you stand up?" Kingsley asked. I pushed myself up to which he grabbed underneath my arms and slowly pulled me off the table. He wiped my face and finally stopped crying but my body was shaking.

"I'm sorry Skylar. But you should be able to fly like normal now." Laken told me.

"T-Thanks." I muttered. I set my head against Kingsley's chest.

"We should probably take Sky home." Roman grabbed me and pulled me away from Kingsley.

"Okay. Don't let him fly for the rest of today. His wings have to heal correctly this time or they'll get messed up again." Laken said.

"Okay thanks Laken. I'll call you if anything happens." Roman wrapped my wings around before picking me up.

"Please do. Let me know what happens." Laken smiled.

"Nice seeing you again Kingsley." Storm said before all 4 of us walked out. I laid my head back so I could catch a glimpse of Kingsley before the door shut.

"Wait!" I smiled as Kingsley ran out with his friend behind him. "I want to come with." Roman looked down at me and immediately smiled once he saw me smiling.

"You know where he lives right?" Roman questioned.

"Yeah."

"See you in a little then."

*•*•*•*•*•*
"Are you guys hungry?" Luke asked as we walked up the stairs.

"Let's order like a pizza." Storm suggested. We got to my apartment so I opened the door and stood to the side letting everyone in. I shut the door and took my shoes off.

"Uh Skylar." I looked over to Roman and right behind him my father and older brother Tyler. Unlike us they're both good angels or whatever.

"Who's the demon?" Tyler asked disgust laced in his voice.

"None of your business." Luke, Roman, and Storm all got in front of me.

"Get out of our way. We're here to speak with my son." My father said. I pushed past them and quickly smiled back at them. "Your wings got a lot darker." I nodded.

"Are you seriously not talking still? It's been years Skylar. You need to get over it already." Tyler raised his voice.

"Go fuck yourself Tyler." Luke snapped.

"This is a family matter so why don't you guys just leave." Dad said.

"Family matter? You abandoned Skylar when he was at his lowest. You guys have no rights even being here." Roman shouted. I turned to my father only to get slapped across the face.

"What lies have you been telling them?" He yelled. Before the guys could step in I snapped my fingers and in a flash a black rope type thing wrapped around my father and Tyler. I clapped my hands together making them go flying out of door and over the balcony. They're angels so they'll be fine.

"Skylar?" I took a deep breath before turning to the others. I put my hands up doing double thumbs up.

"Oh Sky...are you okay?" Luke asked. I pointed to Kingsley and gestured to my bedroom. He sighed but followed me to my room. I quickly took my pants off before climbing underneath the covers on my bed. I patted the spot next to me since he was just standing there. He came over and laid down then let me lay my head on his chest.

"You have an interesting power." He said. I traced a square in his chest. He remembered which one that was and then wrapped his arms around me. "Get some rest." He kissed my forehead.

2nd day of seeing this guy and he's already seen me cry like a little bitch and my family drama. I bet he'll stick around for a long time.(note the sarcasm.)