Chapter 13

----
"Here's the coffees." Roman placed coffees on our table. We all grabbed the coffees without names on it.

"Thanks Roman." We all said before taking a sip of our coffee.

"Looks like it's going to rain. Should we head home?" Luke asked.

"No. Let's play in the rain." I said.

"We don't want to get all wet." Storm chuckled.

"Let's just drink our coffees and go back to Sky's place." Roman said.

"You guys are zero fun." I whined. My phone started ringing so I took it out to see Kings name. "I'll be back." I answered the phone as I walked a few feet away.

"Hey my love." He sounded strange.

"Hey is everything okay? You sound a little off." I asked.

"Sorry I'm just exhausted. Work is kicking my ass." He said.

"I'm sorry. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Not really. I just needed to hear your voice. Anyways what are you up to right now?" He sighed.

"I'm out with the guys getting coffee. What about you?" I said.

"Just sitting in my hotel room. I miss you." He said.

"I miss you too." I smiled though he can't see me. "Oh...did you get the photos I sent you this morning?" I asked.

"Mhm. Sorry I didn't answer, you sent them while I was in a meeting." He said.

"Oh my god I'm sorry." I raised my voice a little.

"It's okay. I did tell you to send me pictures and videos. Plus you looked so good fingering yourself." He chuckled.

"I wish it was you." I muttered.

"You made it pretty obvious when you calling my name out so desperately." He teased.

"I bet you jerked off to it." I snickered.

"Yeah your right. I made myself cum 4 times before it went down. Your voice makes me go fucking insane. I really wanted to cum inside you." He groaned.

"Skylar!" I turned around to see...

"What's happening?" King asked.

"Let's talk Skylar." I groaned at Michael's voice.

"Baby?"

"Sorry King, can I call you later?" I said.

"Yeah I guess." He said.

"Okay bye. I miss you." I said before hanging up.

"Hey Sky. How've you been?" Michael smirked.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"Just came to see you. Heard you were talking again." He said.

"Why's that any of your business." I scoffed.

"Oh come on Skylar. We used to be so close when you were dating Elijah." He forcefully grabbed my chin hard.

"Go away." Roman said.

"Oh but I'm having so much fun being here." He smirked.

"No one wants you here." I slapped his hand off me. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Fuck off already dude." Luke said getting ready to fight probably.

"Fine..." Michael started walking away. I just sighed and looked at the guys. "Oh by the way. You really shouldn't have killed Jake."

I winced as I felt an incredible amount of pain shoot through my body. I slowly looked down to see...m-my wing. I let out a high pitched scream and fell backwards.

"You fucking bastard!" Roman came to my side.

"That's just a little bit of revenge. See you guys later." Michael laughed at how much I was shaking. The second he started flying away Storm and Luke chased him.

"Fuck your bleeding a lot." I looked at Roman and started crying.

"H-He cut m-my wing off."