Chapter 5

----
It's been a little over a month since then and all of us have actually gotten a lot closer. We either hangout at my place, Kings penthouse, or sometimes we'll go out.

Of course me and King hangout the most. He's a a businessman to hide the fact that he's you know the boss of a mafia. He makes a lot of money from doing both jobs. But he lets me come to his work so I can sit in his office to keep him company while he works.

"Nice to see you again Skylar. Are you here to see Mr.Wood?" Kings secretary Beth smiled as I walked out the elevator. I nodded. "He's busy with paperwork but you can go in." She said. I smiled and walked to Kings office. I knocked on the door before opening the door.

"Hey Sky." He always smiles so genuine when he sees me. I walked over and sat on his desk. He moved over a little so he was in between my legs and rubbed his hands up and down my thighs. "What are you doing here? You didn't text me." He asked.

I grabbed a blank sheet of paper and his pen. I wrote 'I have work soon but I just wanted to stop by.'

"Well I'm glad you did. You look good in a suit." He smirked as I blushed. My phone dinged. I took it out of my pocket to see Romans name. He texted me and said we're waiting outside for you. I sighed and texted I'll be down in a second. "Do you have to go?" King asked. I nodded and got off his desk. He stood up and cupped my face. "Text me when you get home please." He said before kissing me. It was a slow and warm kiss. Not sloppy or rushed. It feels...so good.

I undid his tie and quickly unbuttoned his shirt. We pulled away and stared at each other with such a lustful expression.

"Don't look at me like that. I might not let you leave." He groaned. I grabbed his hand and put it over the bulge in my pants. "You got all hot and bothered from just a little kiss." He smirked and started rubbing his hand up and down. I undid my belt then my pants and dipped his hand into my underwear. "Look at you being so bold." He took my dick out and began stroking it. I put my hands on his shoulders to keep myself stable.

I don't really moan I just make these small breaths. I felt a knot in my stomach start to form the faster his hand moved. It feels so fucking good.

"Fuck Sky. When's the last time someone's touched you here?" He moaned. He tightened his grip making me flinch. "Are you close?" I nodded. He smiled and moved his hand faster and faster. My body trembled as I came in his hand. I had to grab his hand because he wouldn't stop. He didn't even care just kept going. My body kept jerking from the overstimulation. "You came so much." He teased. I glared at him once he finally stopped. "You should be going now don't ya think? Your friends are waiting." He smirked. I fixed myself up and gave him a weak smile. I grabbed the pen again and quickly wrote 'prick' to which he just laughed. "Have fun and be careful." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded and waved bye before walking out of his office.

*•*•*•*•*•*
"No signs of any angels. Everything looks okay so far." Roman told the others through the ear piece we all wear.

"Yeah. Doesn't seem like there's anything suspicious happening." Luke said.

"Everyone be on the lookout." Roman said. We split into pairs, switching each time. This time I'm paired with Roman. "Hey how come you took so long today?" Roman asked me. I acted like I was slicking back my hair. "Kingsley?" He questioned. I nodded. Kings hair is always slicked back.

"Guys we think we see something." Storm said. We looked over at the guys and they pointed up.

"Everyone on stage." Roman ordered. We all quickly ran up to the stage and surrounded Lily.

"Guys I'm in the middle-"

"We need to get you out of here." Storm told her.

"Everyone please evacuate the park." Roman said through the microphone. Everyone knows we're her bodyguards so thankfully they listened no problem and started leaving. "Luke get Lily out of here and to somewhere safe." Roman ordered.

"Come on Lily." Luke grabbed her arm and started pulling her away. The 2 angels landed on the floor in front of the stage.

"Roman, Storm, and Skylar. What a dreadful sight." Ugh Michael and Jake.

"We can say the same about you two." Roman hopped off the stage, me and Storm following him.

"Skylar still not speaking? Freak." Jake scoffed.

"It's okay to admit your jealous. Anyone can tell he's stronger than you." Storm smirked.

"Come on then freak. Little fight to the death. No powers." Jake smirked. I looked back at the guys looking for permission. I don't like hurting people but if I need to I will.

"As long as your okay with it." Roman said even though it's clear him and Storm hate the possibility of me losing. I took a few steps away from the guys.

"Don't think I'll go easy on you freak." Jake said. I just smiled and waited.

Like expected Jake lunged at me and started throwing punches. It's easy to predict him so I dodged each of his punches.

"Fight back!" Jake screamed still throwing punches. I spun around and tripped him. He fell onto his back with a loud thud. It took him a second to get back up since he got the wind knocked out of him. "You know what. Everyone's probably happy you don't talk. You used to be so damn annoying with how much you talked. If you completely disappeared I doubt anyone will even miss you. Might as well let me do everyone a favor by killing you." I stopped for a second. He talks way to much. I jumped at him tackling him. I immediately started punching him as hard as I could right in the face. He kept trying to stop me so I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up before slamming him down. He went limp. I saw blood slowly leak out from his head. As I stared at his now lifeless body I couldn't help but feel guilty.

I just killed him...