6.

Amaal pov...

What did he say? I asked Armaan as he disconnects the call. 24-hour se phale hum missing report nahi likha sakte. Armaan replied.

As expected. But he said he will do something. Armaan added. Hope so she's fine. I said.

We try to find her everywhere but god knows where she is. We went to her office but the security guard told us she left in the morning itself.

We went to that jerk boss to ask about her but he also don't know about her I don't think so that he's lying because who won't open their mouth after nice punches of Armaan but he repeats that he doesn't know.

Where the hell she is. My thoughts were broken by the sound of the door opening. Samaira. Armaan said and hug her.

What happened? She asked acting insensible. No one of us said anything. Armaan was still hugging her.

What happened Armaan? She asked breaking the hug. What happened......really? He asked angrily.

Samaira you are gone now. The volcano is going to erupt. Where were you? He asked before she could reply to the first question.

Can't you just message us that you are safe? He asked again not letting her answer the previous questions.

Do you know how scared we were after your call? He said again not letting her say anything. She crosses her hand over her chest looking at him.

Hum log missing report likh wane wale the. He said. Bolo kuch. He said looking at her.

Bolne dega tab na. She replied. First mai office mai thi. Second mera phone tut gaya tha in a small fight so I can't message you. And third, you are so stupid. She said smacking his forehead.

Kon se office mai? Phone kaise tuta? Or tu hogi stupid. Armaan said. I sat on the couch comfortably watching them fighting they look so cute while fighting.

I got transferred into a new company. Or phone.....she said but stopped suddenly. What phone? Armaan asked.

Umm...she didn't say anything. Say. Armaan said. Umm, I fought with Darshan. She said staring at the floor. Why? We both asked together.

After that, she narrates the whole story. I was feeling pity for Darshan. Bechara pit gay bewajah.

Ok, I am going to sleep good night. She said moving towards her room. Stop.....you can't hide anything from us. You know that. Armaan said. She turns back.

Tell me fast. He said. She starts narrating everything that happened. We both were listing to her quietly.

Acha yeh sab chodo abhi hume party cheye. I said changing the topic because if we'll talk more she is going to cry and we don't want that.

Chalo niklo mujhe sona hai. She said. Dost dost na raha, payaar payaar na raha, Zindagi hume tera atibaar na raha, aitbaar na raha. I and Armaan sing annoying her.

Hogaya niklo. She said. Hate you. We both said. Hate you too. We both said and left from there.

Authors pov...

Kise lad k aya. Aisa lag raha hai kisine bahut ache se pita hai. Hardil said stopping his laughter. Hogaya tera. Darshan said rolling his eyes.

Are bura mat maan just kidding. Hardil said punching his stomach playfully. Abey kamine. Darshan winced in pain.

Kya Hua sach mai kisi ne pita kya? Siddharth asked controlling his laughter. Bahut bade wale kamine ho tum dono. Darshan said sitting on the sofa.

Seriously puch rahe hai kya hua hai? Hardil asked seriously. Kisi ne self-defence mai pith diya. Darshan replied. Aisa kya kar raha tha tu ha? Siddharth asked.

Kuch bhi...Samaira ne. Darshan said but Hardil cut him in between. Tab toh thik hai. Hardil said and Siddharth nod.

Mujhe na ek award milna cheye. Darshan said. Kis cheez ka? Both asked together. Sabse kamine dost hai mere pass. I deserve an award. Darshan said rolling his eyes.

Kamina hoga tu. Hardil and Siddharth said moving from there entering Hardil's room.

Darshan rested his head on the backrest of the sofa. After few minutes Hardil and Siddharth came.

Le. Hardil said. Darshan looks at him. Kamine hai par itne bade wale bhi nahi ki apne dost ko aise hi chod de. Hardil said handing him a hot water bag.

Darshan didn't say anything Hardil place the hot water bag on his stomach. Nikal le gussa hum pe. Or sant ho ja. Hardil said.

Kamina. Darshan said and all laughed. Acha yeh batayega ki Samaira aka apki wife ne kyu mara apko. Siddharth asked.

Ok, so jaisa ki ap log jante hai use jidi ek number ki hai. So when I meet her in the office she behaved so professionally, It was so irritating toh I......Darshan stopped.

Toh tune kya kiya? Hardil asked getting curious. Ikissher. Darshan said. What? They both yelled.

Pitne jaisa kam karega toh pitega ga na. Hardil said. Are iske liye nahi pita. Darshan said.

Toh? They both asked. Let me complete yaar. Darshan said frustrated.

Ha ha, bata. Hardil said. He narrates the whole story to them. Ask for a chance. Hardil said.

Gussa side rakh k. Siddharth added. Meri baat sune tab toh. Darshan said with disappointment.

We'll find a way. Don't worry. Hardil said assuring him. Hope so. Darshan mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------