23.

Author's pov.....

A few minutes later.....

Darshan wipes his tears and opens the door Samaira was still there crying continuously.

He moves towards her. Samaira fell his presence and lookup. Her eyes were red due to crying do so his.

He holds his hand towards her to stand. She stands up and he pulls her in a tight hug.

I am sorry! Both said together. There was complete silence after that only her hiccups were to be heard.

I a....am so...sorry. She said between her hiccups. Calm down first. He said caressing her hair.

He broke the hug and made her sit on the couch. He hands her a glass of water she drinks it in no time.

He places the glass on the table and sits on his knees. I am sorry. She murmured still tears rolling down.

He wipes her tears and places his head in her lap. She gently stroke his hair as she knows he always does this when he's upset or low.

I want to talk. She said after a long silence. I don't. He replied. Please. She whispered.

I said I don't....and I know what you want to talk about. I don't need any explanation. He said calmly.

I'm sorry. She whispered. So do I. He replied. Again a silence takes place. Let's forget everything that happens in these 2 days and starts over again. He said looking at her.

I am sorry for whatever I did that night. I was mad I do so. The fact of going away from you scared me. I just can't lose you again. When she told me all this I was scared scared of losing you again so I drink.....She was saying all this in a go and this time he cut her off by kissing her. It was a deep passionate kiss. They broke it after few moments.

I said I don't need an explanation. He said looking straight into her eyes.
I am sorry. She whispered again.

Ab ek baar or sorry bolana toh soch lena. He warned. She hugs him tightly.

Stop crying now I am not going to leave you no matter if you want. He said breaking the hug. I don't want to. She said.

Good ab rona dona band kar let's go somewhere. He said. She smiled and nod.

At night

What happened is everything ok? Hardil asked overcall. Hmm, just some misunderstanding but everything is ok. Darshan replied.

But what happened what was all that. Naushad bhai asked. Tanya said something and she was scared of losing me so. Darshan replied causally.

Ok....but at least tell us what exactly happened. Hardil asked. I don't know either I want to. I trust her and that's all that matter I don't care a shit about whatever Tanya told her. Darshan replied.

They talk for few more minutes and end up wishing good night. Darshan went out of the room in search of Samaira but she wasn't there.

He went to the balcony and she was sitting there hugging her knees. Sam! He said placing his hand on her shoulder. She flinched.

Relax mai hoon. He said. She didn't say anything. Still, you are crying. It's ok baba. He said sitting down.

No, I have hurt you I am sorry. She murmured. He pulls her in a hug. I am saying this billionth time it's ok. He said caressing her hair.

Next, no one said anything. There was complete yet peaceful silence.

------------------------------------------------------------