30. 《last chapter》

Authors pov......

Open the door Samaira! Darshan yelled. For god sake Darshan please go! She yelled back. I will count till 3 if you won't open the door I will break it I am serious. Darshan said crossing his hand over his chest.

1....2...3.....And Samaira opened the door and left from there Darshan grabs her hand and drag her inside the room.

I don't want to create any drama over here so we'll talk later...We dont have time so get ready fast. He said handing her a box.

I don't want to talk to you. She snatches the box and went to get ready while Darshan left.

After yesterday night they dont have a conversation with each other nor Darshan wants nor Samaira.

Not only with Darshan but Samaira didn't have any conversation with anyone she locks herself in her room since yesterday night.

Everything was ready Jugal and jiya are ready for their biggest day, all guests have arrived everything is all set.

Samaira came out and found no one. She sigh in relief that she dont have to face Darshan again and left the room. She went to Jiya's room.

Jiya was also ready Samaira dont want to talk to Jiya or Darshan since yesterday encounter but as it's Jugal wedding, she's masking her sadness.

She helps Jiya wearing her Jellewery without any conversation. After few minutes Jiya was called for the rituals. They all left from there Samaira walk together with Jiya helping her.

They reached near the mandap. Looking so gorgeous. Samaira compliment Jiya while squeezing her hand. Jiya smile.

Jugal hold his hand out to help Jiya to went on the mandap. When Jiya was on Mandap Samaira was going at a distance someone taps her shoulder she turns back

Will you marry me, Mrs Raval. Darshan asked who was on his knees in front of her. Samaira was shocked she looked at Jugal and Jiya who were having a toothy smile as they know all this already.

Yesterday he was so nervous to propose you so we were just rehearsing on the terrace and you thought something else. Jiya said. Samaira faces palmed herself in embarrassment.

There were lots of things that happen in these 3 years so I want to marry you again and start everything over again will you? Darshan asked.

Oye jaldi ha bol we are getting late. Jugal said. Samaira looked at Darshan and nod. Darshan stands and embarrassed her in a warm hug.

Sorry. Samaira whispered. He broke the hug and held her dupatta over her head.

I told you na she will look so gorgeous in this dress but you have a habit of fighting haan! Jiya slapped Darshan's hand playfully.

She dont looks gorgeous in this dress look gorgeous on her. Darshan corrected her with a proud smile.

You know what Samaira he was eating my brain that day what shall he buy for you.....we fought....he selected so many dresses but in the end, he selects the one which I chose. Jiya rolled her eyes.

Samaira and Jugal laughed while Darshan glared at her. Tum log baad mai lad Lena phale Saadi kar lo. Hardil and Siddharth said. They nod and finally, the rituals began.

------------------------------------------------------------

And that is the end of this story.

Thanks to all active as well as silent readers for your precious time it means a lot. 💙

Take care
Spreadlove💙

Just came nack to edit this story and I have now words to describe my feelings rn I'm WHAT THE HELL I HAVE WRITTEN?!
Well i was on the verge of deleting this one but some of my friends threaten me not to so yeah...but still thanks a lot if u havr read this far ik this is a total crap;