12.

Few weeks later....

Samaira's pov...

I was getting ready when Darshan came and hug me from behind resting his head on my shoulder.

What happened? I asked. Nothing just looking at my beautiful wife. He said. Hmm well, you are looking hot. I said. I know. He said. Self-obsessed. I murmured.

I know. He said. Are you sure you aren't coming? I asked him for the last time.

Today is Armaan's birthday he wants both of us at the party but Darshan has a recording so he isn't coming.

I can't. He said with a pout. Kiddo. I said pulling his checks. Samaira. He said irritatingly.

Ok, leave me I am getting late. I said. He freed me. Byee. I said. Be careful and take care. He said. Ha, baba don't worry. Bye. I said and left with Armaan as he came to pick me.

Samaira's pov...

After the party, I call Darshan. Can you pick me, please? I said. Umm.....ok. He said. I was waiting for Darshan. After few minutes Armaan came out to check me.

shall I drop you? Armaan asked. No, he's coming. I said looking outside. I saw someone It's Darshan finally he came.

Wait he's with a girl. I try to recognise her and it was Tanya. I move towards him but suddenly Tanya kisses him.

Darshan's pov...

I searched for her and found her in the balcony. Samaira. I said standing behind her. She stands up and whipped her tears.

Why you did this. She was calm. I get to know that she saw ne with tanya and now it'sgonna be tough to explain her everything. Listen aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. She was.....I try to explain to her but she cut me.

She was kissing you I saw. You said you have a recording right then what you were doing with her. She was calm again. Samaira being calm is hundred times dangerous than Samaira shouting. She had been mad at me thousand times before but this coldness... She was a drunk dude. I tried. 

Tum toh nahi the na you shouldn't. She said. Samaira listen, please. I said but she isn't ready for that.

Enough. I trust you every freaking time. I waited for you till late at night and you were chilling with friends. The next day I had a fever but you don't care. That day coffee spill on my hand but you don't care. Not only that day every day you get mad at me for no damn reason. Still, I didn't say anything because you're short-tempered but what you did, you came late every day because you were with her.......you actually never care i was ok or not and I'm sure you won't even if i die. She screamed .

Samaira's pov......

Shut up. Will you listen to me for once. He shouted again. I am leaving you right now. Enjoy your life with Tanya. I said.