28.

Samaira's pov.....

Acha isko Jiya ko de k ajana. She was asking for it. Pragya Jiya's best friend said handing me a jewellery box. Ok, so again I have to see her face.

I am regretting coming here for sure. I am being ignored like a piece of shit. And my beloved husband is in his world. I think for him I am invisible. like seriously dude ok I understand it's his friend's wedding but at least he can talk to me nicely dude whenever I am trying to talk he's like "Abhi nahi baad mai".

Even if I try to tell him something important he's not listening. Yesterday only  sir call him and he left his phone in the room. I went to him to tell him so he didn't listen and later on in the evening again bhai called him and he was angry with me that I didn't tell him.

I was lost in my thought when I hit the door. Are you ok? Jiya asked. I hummed and hand her the box which Pragya gave.

Honestly, she was looking so beautiful..... anyone can fall for her for sure. Am I looking odd? She asked looking at herself in the mirror.

No.....you are looking so beautiful. I assured her. Paka!! She asked again. Yeah, even more than beautiful jugal will fall for you again. She blushed.

Acha let's go we are getting late. We left from there for the Haldi ceremony.

At evening

We all were in the hall talking while having tea.....wait we all means except Darshan and Jiya. They both excuse themself TOGETHER saying they have some important work.

It's being unbearable now but it just about 1 day so it's ok. They are just FRIENDS. Darshan or Jiya kaha hai? Jiya's father asked.

Unhe koi zarori kam tha so par gaye hai. Hardil replied. unhe bula lana mujhe kam tha. Uncle said. Mai bulata hoon. Jugal said but I decided to go.

Ap baat karo mai dekhti hoon. I said and left. I check in Jiya as well as our room but they weren't there so I decided to check all the rooms but they weren't there last I went up to the terrace and thank god they were there.

I love you will you marry me!! Darshan said who was on his one knees in front of Jiya......this was the important work Darshan........ Yes, I will. Jiya said and hug him.

Authors pov.....

Samaira could not control her tears and she ran away from there she went outside running. Jugal noticed her and followed her. She was sitting outside crying when jugal came. What happened? Was his first question but she didn't reply.

Did darshan say something? He asked again but again she was silent. What......She didn't let him complete and hug him tightly crying her heart out.

After few minutes when she calms down he asked again and this time she told him everything he was fuming in anger not only because of Darshan but also because of Jiya.

He rushed inside. He saw both of them there together. What the hell is going on between both of you. He shouted.

What? Darshan expression was casual. What was going on the terrace? Jugal yelled everyone looked at them with wide eyes. What are you talking about? Jiya asked confusingly.

He proposed you and you accepted are you in your sense you are going to get married tomorrow. Jugal yelled again.

Oh hello, listen to us first then blame anyone okay! Darshan said smacking jugal's head.

------------------------------------------------------------