Journal Entry 3

Ever since Violet told me to come back, it's been a lot harder to hide me from Vivien and Ben. Me and Violet are very physical people, espically since we haven't been with each other in monthes.

Last week Me and Vi heard someone coming up the stairs so I had to grab my boxers and hide in the closet. It was Ben and he was complaining about noise from violet's room because her little brother was sleeping in the room right under her. Violet just told him she was jumping on the bed because she was listening to music.

After Ben mentioned the baby and left, Violet wasn't really in the mood anymore. No matter how many times we had sex, Violet could never get pregnant.

Some guys would see this situation as a blessing but I feel terrible. Me and Vi could get married but we will never have children. I told her I could change that but she wasn't down for it.

I would move heaven and earth for Violet, I would do anything to make her happy. I had a few ideas since a new family is moving in.

The family consists of a mother, father, and daughter. Just like Violet's family. The daughter looked around Violet's age but wasn't nearly as stunning.

She was shorter and skinnier. She wore chanel and gucci and she had limp blonde hair. Violet told me not to do anything stupid and kill her cause she wouldn't want to have to deal with that bitch for eternity.

I have no clue where me and Violet would go if this family decides to move in. We wouldn't be able to have any intimate time or else everyone would hear us and Violet's room would most likely be that prissy little bitch's room and we couldn't do anything in her bed.

I went upstairs later in the day to find Vi crying on the bathroom floor. I went over to hug her and asked what was the problem. She was crying over the whole baby thing again. I picked her up and rubbed her back.

I hated her seeing like this. My Violet will have a baby no matter what. That family better move in soon.

Yours Truly,

Tate Langdon