Journal Entry 6

I talked to Vi about how I wanted to revert to my old ways and take out the rubber suit again. She scoffed at me and almost slapped me. Instead she sat down and took a deep breath.

She reminded me of all the shit that happened when I put on the suit. I was like a completely different person, and I hated that feeling. Violet also said that I was hers, and she didn't want me to fuck anyone else.

Although she said that in sort of a vulgar way, I felt warm inside. She said I was hers. I felt as if this was the first time anyone has ever loved me. I belonged to someone, and for that someone to be Violet.. well I was speechless.

I told Violet that I wouldn't go back to the suit for her and passionatly kissed her. I loved being able to kiss her again.

The other day I was walking around when the Hampton daughter walked over to me. She was holding something in her hand which turned out to be the mask to the rubber suit.

The shiny latex glistened in the sunlight as she slowly walked over to me. "Found this in the attic" She said with fire in her eyes. "kinky huh?" She smirked while it was swinging around her finger.

I almost vomited in digust that she was trying to seduce me like that. It was really pathetic, I couldn't help but laugh.

I let out a soft chuckle and she cocked her head at me. "what's so funny?" She asked with a puzzled look. I told her she was making a very sad attempt to try to get me to like her.

Still laughing, I made my way down the hall only to find violet standing around the corner.

Vi was listening in to our conversation. She gave me a grumpy look and I wrapped her in my arms. I told her there was nothing to worry about, and that I would never leave Her again.

The daughter dropped the mask and walked to her room, with her head hung low.

I stood there with Violet in my arms staring at the mask. I only needed one more part for the whole suit to be complete.

maybe I'll check around the attic some more.

Yours Truly,

Tate Langdon.