Chapter 2

GRRRRR BAH! YELLOW PEPPA

Atlanta, GA

Thursday 9:34 a.m.

The Gym

Early mornings Sheyaa likes to go to the gym and get a little workout in before he starts his day. It's kind of like therapy to him. It helps him clear his mind and not only that keep his body in shape.

But he's having some trouble clearing his mind. All on his mind right now is Kentrell. When Sheyaa first laid eyes on the boy he had fell in love. He first saw Kentrell in the library. He was just there to drop off some books for his friend and spotted Kentrell off to the corner looking intensely at a scatter of papers on his table.

The focused and concentrated look on the rough, wild-looking boy was so attractive for some reason. If Sheyaa didn't know any better he would have thought Kentrell was some kind of troublemaker. Yeah, that's wrong of him to judge but Kentrell had the look.

All he knows is that he was intrigued and wanted to know more, but before he could say anything to Kentrell he got a call from one of his teammates telling him to hurry to the practice room. He reluctantly left but he made it his mission to find Kentrell again.

It was hard because after that day he literally could not find Kentrell anywhere. He struck gold the other day when he found the boy at that vending machine. At first he thought he was seeing things and was just about to walk by but when he got closer and saw those little dents in the other's forehead he knew it was Kentrell.

Then a smile fell on Sheyaa's face.

The sex was amazing.

Sheyaa don't think he's ever had any play like that. The way Kentrell sucked him up and took his pipe like it was nothing, oh man that shit was like no other. Then he was so adorable when he was sleeping. His little cheeks all puffed up against Sheyaa's chest and the small little snores sneaking out.

Sheyaa sighed, ain't no way he already smitten.

His phone rings interrupting his lovey-dovey thoughts. It was one his teammates, Nudy.

"Wuzzapppp niggy!"

Sheyaa shook his head at his friend's loud voice.

"Wassup man, what's going on?"

"Shit nun', nigga just bored as fuck. You tryna' match?"

Sheyaa chuckled, "Nah man ima' have to pass. You know we got that game tomorrow."

Sheyaa could hear Nudy smack his lips, "Bruh a little bit of weed ain't gone hurt you."

"Man you be doing too much. My lungs still tryna' recover from the last time we smoked. Plus I think coach knew but he just didn't say none."

"Hell yeah he knew, we was so fucked up in that game it ain't make no sense."

The two males laughed at the memory. Coach Richardson was beyond pissed off by their performance. They had just smoked three backwoods the night before that had destroyed their lungs. When the day of the game came the two were having trouble catching their breath and were flopping all over the place. They took a terrible lost that night.

"Aye though," Nudy said after the laughter was over, "on a more serious note..." Nudy proceeded to clear his throat dramatically, "You still gone get my game from Amber?"

Sheyaa smacked his lips, "Ion' know why I gotta get your game from her. Why you can't do it?"

"Because bruh she scare me, plus she's your girlfriend."