Chapter 4

Atlanta, GA

Saturday  9:14 a.m.

Kenny, Ty, & Joe's Home

"NO JOE GO THAT WAY!"

"BITCH I AM GOING THAT WAY YOU THE ONE DOING IT WRONG!"

The sound of bickering and yelling could be heard from the living room disturbing Kentrell from his sleep. His eyes opened slowly as the screams and yells of his soon-to-be-dead roommates got louder. It felt almost like the two were in his room right now.

Kentrell sighed as he pulled the warm covers from off his body and headed out of his room to see what all the noise was. When he got to the living room he wasn't surprised. These idiots were up as per usual on a Saturday morning doing the absolute most.

Tyquain and Joe were in the middle of the living room playing Just Dance, the 2013 version. The two stopped to look over at Kentrell who was standing silently in the dim hallway with a dark look on his face.

Tyquain paused the game causing the room to be engulfed in complete silence.

"Morning Kenny--" Joe tried to greet but Kentrell wasn't having it.

Kentrell charged toward the two at full speed. Tyquain with the quick reflexes was able to move out the way but unfortunately for Joe he was taken down with a tackle.

"Owww!" the lightskin boy groaned in agony.

Tyquain was about to make a run for it but Kentrell caught him by his ankle and yanked the boy down onto the floor too. Tyquain was able to brace his fall with his hands but the impact shot up his palms.

"Fuck!"

Kentrell dragged Tyquain over by Joe who he was straddling at the moment and threw him in a chokehold while also choking out Joe.

"You two dumb fucks gone get enough of waking me up on Saturdays!" he yelled.

"W-we s-sorry." Joe tried to get out with the tight grip around his neck.

"Nah don't be sorry now cause' I got some for that ass today."

When Kentrell was done handling Tyquain and Joe he was tired. Now he didn't beat them up beat them up but he did put them paws on them for the one time. Rule number 1 in the KTJ house was to never wake Kentrell up on Saturdays. Saturdays were his days to sleep as long as he wanted until he was ready to get up. You break that rule, you die.

He headed back to his room after getting a water bottle from the fridge. The sounds of Tyquain and Joe groaning were silenced when he closed his room door. He then realized he never checked his phone when he got up. That was the first thing he grabbed when he sat down on his bed while gulping away at the bottle in his hand.

From: Sheyaa

morning dent head 👀

Kentrell let out a laugh at the text. Sheyaa been on his ass ever since last night with the dent jokes. When they left the game he texted Sheyaa back like he promised and they pretty much stayed up all night texting.

Not something Kentrell is very prideful of but hell it already done happened now.

Throughout their conversation Sheyaa proved to be just as sweet and nice as Kentrell thought. When they first met he gave off corny vibes especially with how he went about asking for his number but Kentrell's not gone lie he did think it was kind of funny and cute.

From: Kentrell

dont start ni 🙄