Chapter 3

disclaimer: i moved the days around in the story. authors mistake ':(

Atlanta, GA

Thursday 12:01 p.m.

Kenny, Ty, & Joe's Home

As Kentrell unlocked the door to his shared apartment he was finally able to feel some relief wash over his body. Damn did it feel good to be home. Thug really did a number on his back, literally. This is what he gets for putting it on niggas the first night and not letting them hit again immediately after.

When he ditched Sheyaa he was supposed to meet up with Thug later that day but that never happened. Kentrell blew off Thug too and now he's just not linking with the man today. Bad decision on his end because Thug had him damn near ripping the sheets off the bed the way he was pounding him.

Kentrell was gonna need a nice long bath to recover from this.

As he walked through the home and down the hallway he could hear noise coming from Tyquain's room. The door was cracked so he just pushed it open. Inside was Tyquain and Baby Joe watching some TV on the bed.

Joe was the first to speak, "Oh look Ty look who finally decided to come home."

Tyquain looked up with a knowing look, "I wonder what he was out doing."

Kentrell scoffed with a roll of his eyes. These two motherfuckers played too much.

"How bout' y'all mind yours and yous business."

Joe and Tyquain laughed much to Kentrell's demise. Kentrell turned his attention to the big flat-screen on the wall and gasped at what he saw.

"So you hoes up in here watching Disney plus but ain' got the password to the account yet? Oh that's some real shady shit right there."

Tyquain smacked his lips, "If you wasn't always busy getting your asscheeks spread open you could have been got the password from me."

Joe laughed loudly on purpose just to instigate the mini argument further.

"That ain't stopping you from texting me it is it?"

"You know I don't send passwords through texts. Either we go in yo' room right now and I set it up or you won't be watching shit."

Kentrell and Tyquain sat there in the silence staring each other down. Joe was in the middle of it trying to keep himself calm and not burst into a fit of laughter at the nonsense. Kentrell and Tyquain always got into an argument about some stupid and it was always entertaining to watch.

Kentrell smacked his lips finally breaking the silence, "C'mon bruh." He said walking away and heading to his room.

Tyquain got up to follow but not without Joe getting up as well. Everyone was now in Kentrell's room as Tyquain downloaded Disney plus on Kentrell's TV.

"So," Tyquain started as if he and Kentrell weren't just arguing a minute ago, "we're going to the basketball game tomorrow, wanna come?"

Kentrell raised an eyebrow. They knew better than anybody that he doesn't watch sports. That's in his list of top things he doesn't like to do.

"Kenny c'mon," Joe jumped in, "you never do anything with us on Fridays besides go get your ass pounded and you can do that any other day of the week."

"You know he gotta get his daily dick dose."

Kentrell laughed this time at the insults, "Y'all are some drama queens foreal. I do not have sex that fucking much."