Hearts Beating Faster

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Author: nacha_e
Published: 2008
Site: Tapatalk
Board: Surgical Language from the section "Sex and Sweat"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Derek had just finished his surgery, he was exhausted and it was really late but there was something he'd rather be doing than sleeping in his cold trailer.

- Doctor is there anything you need me to do before heading home? Izzie asked

- Yes, monitor the patient until he's transfere to his room and 100% stable. If there is any complication page me Dr Stevens.

- Yes Dr Shepherd. Good night

After that little chat Derek headed to his car, he drove through the streets of Seattle not going anywhere, he just couldn't get her out of her mind, the way she giggles, her tiny ineffectual fists, her hair, damn that hair smells so good, how bossy she is. There was something in her he just couldn't stop thinking of her, wanting her, more than just a good fuck, no, mindblowing, he had to stop. But his conexion with her, the way he felt about her it was so strong, and he didn't even know her that much, so strange he had never felt like that before, not even before coming to Seattle. Maybe this was his breath of fresh air, his new start.

Without noticing it he was parking his car in front of a really noisy house, he had been there before, just once.
Then he saw her dancing with a bottle of tequila in her hand, swaying is body like nothing else mattered, careless, and free. She was obviously drunk not that he cared. Derek stepped out of his car and just stood there watching her dancing.
The house was full of people, but he didn't care she just took his breath away, beautiful. He smiled, in that way only he can do it amazed by her, melting.
He couldn't help himself anymore so decided to interrupt her performance.

- "You know, in some stage, you should get arrested for that...He said while he got closer to her. She just smiled and also walked towards him

- So, you blew me off for a bottle of tequila? Tequila's no good for you. It doesn't call, doesn't write, not nearly as much fun to wake up to.

By that time their faces where inches apart, she hadn't said anything yet, just smiled and stared at him lovinly.
She put her hand on his chest and leaned into him, Derek put his hand on her waist as she started kissing him, soft and sweet.

He pulled her even closer and deepened the kiss, running his tongue through her lips as she parted them giving him all access to her mouth. Neither of them cared who was watching them, nothing else existed around, there were just Meredith and Derek, lost into eachother's arms. As their tongues wrestled together, Meredith ran her hands through his long dark curls. Damn she had wanted to do that since the morning after they had sex for the first time, she was blinded by him, when he was around her she couldn't breathe now this kiss was just too much she couldn't stand it anymore she had to have him again, but hell is her boss, her bosses boss...her mind was getting blury as the kiss intensify.
He put both of his hands on her ass and brought them up to him, she could feel his erection pocking her stomac, she let out a moan and said

- Take me for a ride Derek. He just smiled with his face full of lust and his eyes darkened in pleasure, wanting her as much as she wanted him.

That make him throb even more, he had to have her now. He walked her towards his car he pushed her against the car, while he kissed her neck, she moaned in response he had find her weak spot behind her earlobe, his hands roaming her body under her sweater, God she was so soft.