Catwoman and Zoro

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Author: DirtyPickle
Published: 2008
Site: Tapatalk
Board: Surgical Language from the section "Sex and Sweat"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The room was warm and dimly lit as more people packed into the house for the 'no identity costume party'. Everyone wore masks to hide their identity. She made her way through the crowd, looking for her friends that she couldn't find because she didn't know what costumes they were dressed in.

She felt like she was being watched and she turned around to see him staring at her from across the room. He was dressed up as Zoro or a bandit or something of the like. He wore a black mask over his eyes and a rimmed hat to go with his black cape and sword he wore. She didn't look long at his costume, she was drawn to his eyes....his narrowed eyes that stared at her seductively.

He watched her make her way around the room, seeming to be looking for someone. He was attracted to her in her sexy catwoman costume. It was black and tight fitting. Her shorts stopped just under her ass. Her ass....that's what he kept watching as she walked around. People would get in the way and he would move so he could see her. He knew she saw him since she kept casting glances in his direction.

She made her way all through the crowd and without finding her friends and she looked over to the place that zoro had been standing, but he wasn't there. She looked through the crowd, moving people out of her way as she kept looking for him, suddenly he was right in front of her, inches away from her face. She could smell his sweet minty breath as her heart beat quickened.

Her body ached for him....and the fact that she didn't even know who he was, didn't matter to her. He slowly raised his hand and placed it on her side. She could feel the electricity from his fingers as he ran them up her side and down her costume covered arms, forming goose bumps on her skin. She stared into his seductive eyes as she crashed her lips onto his.

Their tongues danced together as the kiss became deeper and more passionate. People kept bumping into them as they continued locking lips in the middle of the floor at the party but that didn't stop them. She wrapped her legs around him as she jumped into his arms. He caught her and held her up as they kissed and he stepped backwords, making his way to a closet or a bedroom....someplace that they could be alone. He didn't watch where he was going, he just kept backing up and running into people that were slowly moving out of his way.

Finally he bumped into the wall and they broke from the kiss to come up for air. He looked to the left, then the right, finding a doorknob. He quickly opened it and they entered the room...it was the bathroom. They both looked around for a moment, then up to each other. He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her closer to him as he kissed her.

She untied his cape as it fell to the floor while he was unzipping her costume, exposing her beautiful ample breasts. He ran his finger over her nipples that quickly reacted to his touch before he put them in his mouth, biting them slightly as she moaned in pleasure. He pushed her costume down letting it fall to the floor, as she stood there in nothing but her mask, her black lacey thong panties and her black platform high heels.

She slid his pants off and grabbed on to his shirt. There were no buttons, no zippers, the shirt would have to come off over her head. Zoro reached up and grabbed his hat as he prepared to remove it. Catwoman quickly placed her hand over his and gently pulled them down to his side. She looked him in the eyes and shook her head, indicating that she wanted him to keep his hat and mask on.

Zoro smiled and looked down at his shirt then up to catwoman. He grabbed his shirt and ripped it open, pulling it off his muscular tan body. She smiled before dropping to her knees, sliding down his boxer shorts. She looked up at him seductively before taking him into her ready mouth.