I'm A Hoe and I Know It.

Phone Convo:

????: hey daniella
Daniella: Hey Sadie wassup?

S: Nothing much jus callin you. I got bored

D : okay datts wassup. but ummm why you sound like something on your mind?

S: ** mumbles ** because there is.

D: What speak up I ca-

S: ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

I was completely caught off guard when she had asked me that question. I just sat on the phone for a few seconds.

S: Daniella......... Are u there.

Yes, I am cheating on Sadie. We've been together for like 4 months and 2 of those 4 months I've been cheating on her with my ex Princess. ( yeah that's her real name ).. I know what your thinking ' why cheat on a nice sweet sensitive girl ' but tbh... Its not my fault all the bitches love me. My answer is because I've tried breaking up with her the easy way.

** FlashBack **
Hi Misses Susan is Sadie home?

Sm: yes right this way Daniella.

S: Baby what are you doing here?

D: I just came over to talk about some things

S: Lik--

D: ** blurts out ** it's over. Sadie baby your an amazing person, its just that I'm sort of a playa, and you know that already. So basically Im saying we should just break up now, verses you getting your heart hurt in the long run.

S: Ella you don't understand I love you!! IDC if your a playa. As long as I'm with you and you spend most of your time with me. Please don't leave me.

** Sadie and Daniella gets in a heated make out session **.

** Flashback Over **

D: Yes I'm here and yes I have been cheating on yo-
S: FUCK YOU DANIELLA! I FUCKIN HATE YOU!! YOU PLAYED ME! I DONT WANT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU!! IM DONE. YOU A HOE DO YOU KNO-
D:Yes and I know it
** CLICK **
** phone convo over **
I told her on more than one occasion that I was a cheater, and a playa,..

So dafuq the stupid ass bitch getting made about??. I'm glad its officially over any damn way. Pussy was dirty sour and tastes like raw fish anyway... Fuck outta here. Wait.... Hol' up... This bitch just hang up on me??....

Finally!!!!!!!!! IM done with my first chapter of my FIRST BOOK! I really hope y'all like it. I've been working hard on this.

-Sooooo Sadie knew what she getting herself into.!
So what she trippin for?

NOOOOOOO !!!!!? DANIELLA SAID HER PUSSY WAS DIRTY SOUR AND TASTED LIKE RAW FISH!!!

p.s. Was this chapter long? Hell I feel like it was.