My Girlfriend:Part2

*Still Daniella's P.O.V she's going home now*

So I left Princess house at about 9:30 and it's now 10:15 and I'm just now making it home. I'm really Fuckin tired as hell. I promised Lil shawty that I would call her when I got home, so that's what I'm going to do. My mama opened the house door for me and asked me 'Where you been at baby, haven't seen you all day.' Its not that I haven't been home all day.Its because earlier she was out at work making that guap. I told her that I had a date then after my date I went to a friends house to talk to her.She told me okay then let me go to my room. I wonder when I'll tell them about my new girlfriend. Maybe tomorrow. Its not that I'm scared of telling them that I have a girlfriend. Its just the fact that I don't know what they are going to say when I fix my mouth to tell them that she is a stripper for a damn living. I didn't feel like taking a shower tonight I'll just take one tomorrow. I didnt want Tiffany think that i make promises but then dont keep them. So I laid down on my bed and pressed dial on Lil mama number and called her like I promised too.

*Tiffany's P.O.V:*

When i made it home too my place it was about 9:15. I waited by my phone for the longest time ever. Why? Daniella promised me that she would call me but still hasnt yet, I was really hoping that she was starting this relationship out with prmosises that she cant keep. I really hate shit like that. So I was just now stepping out of the shower getting ready to lay down and go to bed. Before I could even get dressed and put my bra and thong set on, my phone started to ring....'I got a fire red bone that go all night long (boosie) She like her ass tooted up and her face down, she like her ass tooted up and her face down'. In case you don't know the song it was called Face Down: Lil Boosie featuring Lil Wayne, Big Sean, and YG. From that ring tone I already knew who it was without looking at my screensaver. It was my bae. I'll never get tired of saying that. I gave her that ring tone because of her well because of.... Ummm idk why I really gave her that one. She just looks and seems freaky as hell too me..I picked up the phone and I answered it.
Tiff:Hello? Who is this?
Lol yesssssssss I was acting dumb like I didn't know.
Daniella:Come on Lil shawty don't play with me?

Tiff: I'm not playing on some real shit who is this??

Daniella: i know you tryna play hard 2 get shawty but Ya know who dis is. Yo girlfriend?

Tiff:My girlfriend?

Daniella:Yes yo GIRLFRIEND. Mannn shawty I'm bout 2 hang up on you...
It sounds even better when she calls me her girlfriend.

Tiff: *starts laughing* no baby don't hang I'm jp.

Daniella:You play 2much I swear. You still have the picture that we took when we first properly met at the club from a few weeks back??

Tiffany:Yea I got it. what about it? Why?

Daniella::Ayye ayye shawty you better chill. I ask the damn questions not you.!!!Learn that iigght? I was going to tell you to post it on the book or gram..
Damn she just put me in my Fuckin place real quick.!!I don't have any type of clothes on at all!! If she only knew how soaked I just got my new Versace sheets. I was already wet just by hearing her voice... Lawwwd thus girl just doesn't know what she does too me.
Tiff: Okay baby. I'm sorry. I'll post it on there as soon as I get off the phone with you my love. So what happened at your exes house? If you don't mind me asking.

Daniella's P.O.V:
So I was still on the phone with Tiffany and we were just talking about alot of stuff. Had to put Lil shawty in check right quick. She was asking all den damn questions. Catching attitudes and shit. Ion play that and if she didn't know, she know now. Im glad that She can catch on real quick.We were still talking and then I brought up the question:
Daniella: Baby girl. I feel like we are going to have a strong, honest, faithful relationship. N I was wanting to know in the next month or two would you like to meet my parents and family.? Lmao. Yea. Y'all see I avoided her question and asked her a different question. I'm reall good at switching subjects quick. She probably want remember what she asked me anyway. After I just asked her that.
Tiffany: Omg babe I would love to meet your parents, but would you want to meet mine?Well my mom, and sisters of course.
She caught herself after she realized what she just said. You see Tiffany and her sisters Lacy, and Carma came out the closet at the same time, to their parents, their dad didnt like that too much. So he waited til they were asleep packed his bags, boarded a plane to Puerto rico. And never looked back, or called to check on any of them. The only time they talked to him was when he explained why he left. He left because he couldn't and he refuse to accept the fact that all his daughters were either lesbian or bisexual. He told them to have a nice life, he loves them, but he will not accept them any longer. So as of right now all they have is each other. So since her mom fell madly in live with him and he broke her heart, she is now a lesbian and dating one. If you ask me I would say that's a kind of bitch move for him to do, but hey..... what he's not taking care of right now, I am.! I'm glad my parents were accepting of my choice.
Daniella::You would that's good.?! Of course if you are willing to meet my family, I'll be definitely willing to meet yours babe.
Tiffany:Thats good. So Wud?
Daniella: Nothing much on the phone listening to the voice of my sexy girlfriend.
All of a sudden her voice changed to being much softer. At this moment I knew I was turning her on. I mean hey.... what can I say!? I got that affect on majority of the females I associate myself with.
Tiffany:Lol babe stoooppp. Your making me blush.

Daniella: Yea I know I am I got that affect on a bunch of females. I'm sure making you blush isn't the only thing that I am doing right know. If you know what I mean or what I'm talking about.

Tiffany:*laughs*. Oh my gosh Daniella. Please stop. Your something else. My face is about to Crack because your making me blush so hard.

Daniella:Okay, okay.. So like I said before I want you to meet my parents and my family. I don't want you to meet them so soon first.,

Tiffany: Well why not.? Like are you ashamed of me because of what I do for a living.?. Are they not accepting of females being a stripper?
Yeah. I know she was going to get all soft and sensitive I should have just kept my mouth shut. Don't y'all think!?
Daniella: No, it's not, it's just that. They don't know about you yet.

Tiffany: Oh. Okay. Umm whatever. And why don't they?... You know what it doesn't even matter to me anymore. Its Okayy if you don't want them to meet me because of what I do... Bye.
And with that she hung up in my damn face. She is so damn sensitive I see. She completely overreacting about the whole damn situation. We haven't even been dating a full month and she already blowing up and shit? Like it's not that serious. If she would have been quiet and let me finish talking instead of talking like a broken record then she would have let me explain. I hope our relationship isn't going to be like this, because I want something real.....Ughhh my girlfriend, my girlfriend.I need a blunt, cause she tripping already. Looks like imma have a top notch sensitive one on my damn hands.

Y'all like this new chapter?

What do you like about it?

What dont you like about it?

What's going to happen next?

Who is in the right Daniella or Tiffany. Who is in the wrong Tiffany or Daniella?

Do you think that Tiff is a sensitive girl?

You think she is overreacting?