My Girlfriend

* Daniella's Pov:*
(Short recap)

Tiffany will you be my girlfriend!? I asked her. The reaction she gave me wasn't the one I was expecting. I was expecting her to automatically say yes, but she didnt. She just stood there like she didn't know what to do. Its like she was stuck in that one spot and frozen. I could tell by the buck of her beautiful brown eyes that she was completely take off guard. And also that she didn't know what to do or say.After what seemed like five minutes she opened up her mouth, and finally let words come out. She said:
Tiffany: Daniella I'm shocked i honestly dont know whether to say yes to you, or just flat out say no.

Dafuq this bitch mean she don't know whether to say yes or no. Hell I've been waiting to ask her ass out for damn near two weeks now. Her ass is going to say yes damn it. If she don't say yes, and I've already told her the truth and almost everything that she needs to hear, then it ain't going to be pretty. I'm telling y'all imma turn into the hulk in this bitch. So she better say yes

Daniella:What you mean? You don't know what to say? If your supposed to say yes or no?. This is what you wanted right? To be my girlfriend? Isn't it?

Yea,I was just acting all hard and shit less than 2 minutes ago. Now I'm practically almost begging her to be my girl. Its just something different about her. That makes me have the mindset of 'I have to have you, and only you'. HAVE y'all ever had that feeling before? Anyway she opens her mouth to speak, y'all think I'm playing but I still am serious about turning into the Fuckin hulk if she don't say yes.
Tiffany: Yes! Yes! Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend.

Looks like I want have to go hulk on that ass. She acting like I'm proposing to her or some type of shit. But hell idgaf. At least she said yes.

Daniella: You will? Are you sure? Why did you say you didn't know whether to say yes or no??
Tiffany: Yes I will!! Yes I'm more than sure. I'm positive. Just because I wanted to see what you were going to do. Your facial expressions were priceless.

Daniella:*laughs along with Tiffany* well hahahahaha.!! You got me shawty, but damn it don't ever scare or play with me like that again. I really thought you were going to say no.

After I said that we just finished talking a little bit more. After we were done eating I asked my girlfriend was she ready to go and she said yes. So we paid for our food up at the front then left.

After that I remembered that Princess texted me yesterday that she wanted to talk. So.

Daniella:Look I have too go somewhere tonight but as soon as I get home I'll call you.

After I told her that before she could respond I gave her a peck on the lips.
Tiffany:Oh. Umm okay but can I ask were your going?

Daniella:The ex girlfriend that I told you that I kissed, I'm going to her house.I forgot she wanted to talk yesterday, but everybody else needed to talk yesterday as well so I haven't had time for her.

Tiffany's Pov:

As Daniella was telling me that she was going over her ex girlfriends house to talk. I couldn't help to think that they were going to do more than talk. They did before, so why wouldn't they this time? Know what I mean? Besides didn't they already 'talk' before?
Tiffany: Didn't you two already talk?

She looked as if she was very hesitant to say something.

Daniella: Yes we did Tiff but she texted me and said she wanted to talk again. Not only she is my ex girlfriend she is my bestfriend.Look baby nothing is going to happen this time.