First Drama Date: Part 2

Unknown Pov:
After I got done talking bad to the officer. I went upstairs to my room and rubbed lotion on my body. Then I put on my sexy zebra lace print thong followed by the matching bra. Then I decided on what it was that I wanted to wear.

 I was getting ready to grab my clothing but then my phone started vibrating uncontrollably....

it was Twitter notifications, so I clicked on them to see who it was. Then a slow smirk appeared on my face.

D2Trill : Hmm finally made up my mind on what to do first...

D2Trill : Movies then arcade,  followed by dinner..

TiffanySo_Delicious:Welp!! My makeup is done. So is hair just need to slide into my outfit. Then I'll be ready.

TiffanySo_Delicious::Ugh been waiting on this moment for ever. I can't wait. ;) ;)

TiffanySo_Delicious: Is it safe to say that I think I'm falling hard for bae!?Tonight is going to be 'oh so perfect'

        They have such a wild imagination.  If they even think that I'm going to let them have a little peaceful night. I just chuckled a little to myself at the thought of my drama I might just be starting.

If Daniella is happy shouldn't I just sit back and let her be happy?......

Nahhh...... I don't think so. I think I'd deserved to mess things up just a little bit. The only person that will be having fun tonight is me.. That's a Fucking fact. They just better be prepared.:)

         Daniella's P.O.V:
So I had just got out of the shower like 15 minutes ago. Now I'm just laying down in my bed with my black polo boxers and my black sports bra on.. I just needed to get my ass up and put some damn clothes on.

I was comfortable as hell my nigga, I didn't feel like doing shit. I knew that I had too.I really wanted to call and cancel cuz'ya nigga was dat comfortable Lmao. But that's some real bitch shit, so I ain't gonna do that lol. I really didnt have that much to do since i had my hair in a ponytail. 

I got up and went to the end of the bed where my clothes were. I already had lotion on, all I had to do was put deodorant on.

I decided on wearing an all  white t'shirt, some black joggers and some white, black, and purple jordans. After I laced them hoe's up,

I put my gold big faced rolex on, and my gold chain. After that I brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone,  and car keys then I headed out. Once I said my byes to my family and shit.
          *****************
           Tiffany's P.O.V : 'Some bitches are so damn ugly that I don't even know why they ugly squirrel looking asses try to even approach me.' 'Some ugly bitches got good ass pussy and they head game be on fleek, but some of em dont.'

Lmaooo!!!! We have only been in the car for probably about 15 minutes.  N Daniella has Been having me dying this whole Fuckin time. Lmao. I just can't with this girl.... Omg...!!!!

She is really funny and keeps me entertained so that's a big plus. IN plus we had a really good time at arcade, and she made me laugh there too. I don't even know how we got in the topic of pussy, she brought it up tho. Of course right.?!