OverReacting

Tiffany P.O.V:
So last night Daniella called me like she promised. I honestly thought that she was going to end up breaking her promise but she didnt. She came through like she said that she would. But anyway. We were having a good conversation, just talking and chilling. Then All of a sudden she tells me she doesn't want me to meet her parents after all. Like honestly where is all this coming from all of a sudden.? First she wants me to to meet them then she doesnt. On top of all that she also tells me that they don't know about me!? Yeah I understand that we have only been dating for like 2 maybe 3 days, but I think they should know about me already. My sisters and my mom know about her......... well not really but still.. I know that I should have gave her a chance to speak last night, but I was just so mad and frustrated. A whole bunch of negative things where coming into my mind of why she didn't introduce me. My dad he didn't accept me when he found out I was into girls.... So I just got to think if my own dad didnt accept me, why would hers want to accept me....*****To get things off of my mind, I called up my sisters and my mom. To see what they were doing, and to see if they wanted to go work out with me. This is what I always do when I'm stressed out.
** Otp: With her mom and sisters**
Tiffany: Hello! ?

Lelah: Hey sis what's up?

Tiffany;: Nothing much just calling to see what's up and I need a few people to talk to. And I figured I couldn't talk to no one better than the 3 most important people in my life.

Lelah::: Awwww. OKay. Sis What's up?. Hold on let me get yo mama and Carma.

Tiffany: Lmao we got the same mama and sister. But lol whatever hurry up.
*Lelah yells. MAMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and CARMA Tffany is on the phone and she's having problems.
Tiffany: Damn girl you have to yell in my damn ear like that. With yo lazy ass.

Lelah: Yup!!!!!. Shut up and suck my ass.

Tiffany: Ewwwwwwww bitch you gay. You would say something nasty as hell like that.
Lmao. My sister is fine as hell if you asked me. Yea, we fucked a few times..... if you were wondering. Idgaf!!!
Lelah: Bitch!!!! You gay too Dafuq you mean.!! Did you forget?? Shidd. Yea I would like that you know how long it's been since I've had my ass and pussy ate.!??.
My sister is so damn disgusting and retarded.
Carma: Sissssyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Tiffany:: Carmyyyyyyyyyy.
Yea I know that's that's a week ass nickname. But so Fuckin what. Lol we couldn't think of anything else. Especially since she was little all she did was pack her damn lips with Cherry Carmex. Sometimes because she liked the taste of it she would sit up and eat it.
Mama: Hey baby wassup???.

Tiffany: I was just calling too see what you guys were up too. I'm bored and I want to catch up, and talk about what's been going on with me lately. Having issues.
Mama: Okay baby. We will meet you at the gym in about an hour. We will go from there
**********************
So after we went to the gym and worked out, and I talked about my problems to Carma, Lelah and my mom, I figured that they were right. I was overreacting. I can't keep blaming and throwing everything off on Daniella because what I had to go through in my past relationship. Y'all know what I mean? So I decided to shoot Daniella a few quick text.

*Daniella's P.O.V:*
So I was just laying down and thinking about me and Tiffany phone conversation last night. I mean I would love for her to meet my parents just not yet. We haven't even been on our first date yet and she already tripping. Shit. If all she going to do is get sensitive and start overreacting about every single th img, then I can't be with shawty. Like damn chill a Lil bit. We haven't even been in a 'relationship' for a month yet and she 1: Already tripping. 2: Going Crazy for know reason. 3: Want to meet my parents. And 4: Cutting me off not letting me finish my sentences. And hanging up on me. Like Lil shawty better be glad that I am really actually feeling her. Or else I would have called her back last night, cussed her out told her not to call my Fuckin phone know more. Not only that I would have found a new bitch that night to kick it with. Its just something about her that has me so attracted to her already. I don't really know what exactly it is. I wish I could put my hands on it, but I just can't. Maybe because of her smile, how short she is, or that she doesn't take her clothes off for people's money. Lemme stop y'all asses right there okay.? There is two types of strippers. The first type is just the ones that just climb the pole, and dance for money. Which Tiffany does. Second type is the ones who take it to the extreme and dance, climb the pole, and take their clothes off. Climbing the pole while they but ass naked. Which Tiffany doesn't do... Okay? Now y'all educated on the two different type of strippers. Go tell your parents you learned something about strippers mkay!? Kay.!!!!! So as I said before as i was laying down on my bed and still thinking about things....my vibrating phone snapped me out of all thoughts. As I looked down at my phone that I had laying down on my stomach the name flashed across the screen: MyLilShawty.It was a text message though. Omg. Mannnnee what did she want like forreal!?
MyLilShawty:Daniella?