ReThinking Shit

Daniella's Pov:
Mayne what happened and went down last night was fuckin crazy and unexpected as hell. I really wanted to know who the hell that chic was.. All I know was that is was a white girl with a bob. It had to be somebody that doesn't really like me or Tiff.

I tried explaining to Tiff last night that I didn't know who in the living fuck that was. She want to be so damn stubborn and not fuckin listen. It's cool tho. I even reached out to ha a few times this morning before I stepped in the shower, but she didn't text back so I was like you know what 'B' fuck it.

I was just chilling so I decided to get on twitter cause I haven't been on there in a minute. I decided to post, favorite and retweet a couple things while I was at it.
On Twitter:
@EatMyCoochie: i swear yall really sleeping on @D2Trill. Lawwwd. Finnest stud ever.

@YoBitchLikeIt: I swear @D2Trill is daddy forreal. Man yall just dont understand

@Casey_Kayy I swear I've never EVER been attracted to another female but.... @D2Trill Makin me rethink things

Lmao. I swear I could just smile at these hoes and wink at em. They'll be wet just like that. I have been known to take a few niggas bitches before tho. Hey I can't help it. If yo hoe want me then the bitch just want me. Before i got off i post some things.
@D2Trill: Man my night last night was fucking crazy bruhh. Was anybody elses?

@D2Trill: Hmmmmmm I'm bored man. Who tryna do something tonight? Anybody.?

@D2Trill: If you tryna do sum let me know wassup!!

@D2Trill: " Bae " not answering her phone.
As soon as I posted that last tweet a few hoes went wild.i just sat there and laughed it was kind of funny to a nigga. But it was one tweet in particular that caught my eye and made me sit straight the fuck up. My ex Bae.
@YoPrincess:@D2Trill:
Rt:" " Bae " not answering her phone." But I will

@YoPrincess:why " Bae " as you would say giving you the #SilentTreatment

@YoPrincess: I'm always available for you baby. And you know that. So wassup?

@YoPrincess: I can fulfill yo every need daddy.

@YoPrincess: I'm free tonight daddy what you trying to get into?

@YoPrincess: she must not really be " Bae " . If you putting quotation marks around shit. What's wrong ha pussy not good as mine

@YoPrincess: She don't even need a mention or shoutout. She know she will ALWAYS be daddy

@YoPrincess: Okay I'm thru. I got a date tonight to get prepared for with @D2Trill.