13 🔞

After 1 months
Namjoon POV

It's already 1 months . I want to married with Y/N but . I'm so busy lately . I don't know why . Y/N is alone at house . We already live at my house . I just want to spend time with her but i can't . I have many work to do ! I do 2 job . For finding more money . Now i still at work . It's already 9.00 p.m. you know ? Aish .

"B-Boss . My mom sick at hospital . I need to go see her . Can I ? But I need 1 weeks . Can ?" I asked my boss .

"Namjoon . It's about your mom . Of course can . I'm not that evil until don't want to give you go visited your mom . Go now ." My boss said .

"N-Now ?" I asked .

"Yea go go ." He said .

"Thank you ." I said and run away . I leave . I go to my car and start the engine . I'm lying you know ? My mom already passed away . I just need to spend time with my queen .

I take out my phone and i got 50 missed call from Y/N .

"Oh shit ." I said alone and drive to my house .

I arrived and I run to my room . I saw Y/N is lay down at the back and she switched on the television in our room .

"Aish . Where's Namjoon ?! I miss him !" She grumbled .

She open the porn video at television make me shocked . I just want to know what she always do .

She naked at my bed and she fuck herself using her finger. 

"Ughhh . Fuck Namjoon ! Ugh daddy . I miss your touch !" She moans .

"Ugh . Fuck me !" She moans make my dick hard. 

I go closer to her .

"Wow wow wow . You already watch a porn ? You make me horny !" I said and smirk .

"Daddy ? Aww . I miss your touch ! Come on fuck me !" She do a baby voice .

I naked myself in front of her and she can see my big dick . Without any permission , she sucked my dick hungrily .

"Ugh baby . Ugh yea . Yea likes that !" I moans and she keeps going fast .

"Ughhh ! Your dick so sweet !" She said and keep sucking .

"Ughhh . S-slow down ! Ughhh ." I moans again .

"How can i slow down if i really miss your fucking dick ?" She said and suck again .

"Oh shit ! Ugh ." It's really hot ! Shit . I miss her mouth . I just feel wanna die right now .

"Ughhh . L-Let me cum !" I moans .

"Cum inside my mouth ." She said and I cum .

"Ugh ." I moans .

"I miss your body , Daddy ." She said make me smirk .

"I miss to fuck your little pussy !" I said and shoved my finger in her pussy .

"Fuck . Ugh . F-Faster ! Ughhh !" She moans and I moved more faster .

"Ugh yes !" She moans again .

"Like it ?" I asked .

"Y-yea ." She moans again .

"Oh fuck ! I miss you really bad now ." I said and stop moving my finger . I lick her pussy .

"Ughhh stop ! Ugh ." She moans but I ignored . After 3 minutes , I stop licking .

I kiss her roughly . I kiss her lips .

"Now let me fuck your little pussy . I will not slow down because i miss you so bad now ." I said and she nods with a smirk .

I shoved my dick without adjust it . She shocked so she shout .

"Argh ! Fuck !" She moans .

"Yes . Moans loudly . I want our neighbors know who's your daddy ." I said and fuck her so fast . I can't stop !

"Ughhh ! Fuck ! Fuck ! Fuck ! Fuck ! Oh yes ." She moans loudly .

"Ughhhh . You doing so well !" I said and kiss her lips roughly again while my dick is still moving .

"Ugh fuck ." She moans between our kiss .

"Yes . I miss your moans ." I said .

"Ugh ! Daddy I need to cum please !" She shout .

"Cum for daddy ." She cum .

"Ugh fuck ." I slap her breasts . I cum inside her .

"Oh shit ." I said and lay down next to her .

"You so good ." I said and kiss her .

"Thank you . I miss your touch always ." She said and hug me . We cover our body with blankets as usual .

"How you can come back early today ?" She asked .

"Oh . I'm not going to work for about 2 weeks . I lied to my boss ." I explained.

"What you said ?" She keep asking .

"I said i want to meet my mom that sick at hospital . But actually , I want spend time with you . I miss you so much . I'm sorry because I'm always busy . Just . I just finding a money for our wedding okay ?" I said and hug her tight .

"It's okay . I understand it . When I watch porn , I just imagine you're here ." She said make me feel guilty .

"Okay . Like this . After we married , I promise I will always spend time with you ." She nods with a smile . We hugging and trying to sleep .

I feel really lucky have her . If another woman , they will leave me because I'm not always with them but Y/N ? She didn't leave me . I miss her . I didn't talked to her also . I will go to work at 7.00 a.m and back at 11.30 p.m. That time she already sleep . What i can do is just sleep next to her and stare at her .

"Hey Y/N . I know you miss me , what if we go to holiday ?" I asked her .

"No it's okay . Save your money for our weddings . Don't waste it ." She said with a closed eyes make me smile .

"I love you . Tomorrow what you want to breakfast ? I will cook ." I said .

"I love you too but don't cook . You will burn the house you know ?" She said make me laugh .

"Okay okay . I just want cuddles !" I shout and she hug me more tight .

"Now let's sleep ." She said and I closed my eyes .

End Namjoon POV