22 - End

I'm crying like a fools when I writing this ! Omg . I can't bruh . Try to imagine this ! 😭😭

Jin POV

We was eating dinner . It's already 5 years since Y/N passed away . Joonyang already grow up . Beautiful like her mom . Me and Jung kook also already married with our girlfriends . The others still single . Joonyang was busy drawing at her sketch book in front of television .

Suddenly we saw Namjoon at stairs going down with a sad face . He looked like just finished crying . He go to Joonyang .

"Hey what you doing ?" Namjoon asked .

"Drawing !" Joonyang said with her cute voice .

"Wow . Who is this ?" He asked again .

"This is dad , this is me and this is mom !" She answered make Namjoon's face changed .

"O-Oh . Who's that at back ?" Namjoon asked .

"Oh that's Uncle Jin and his wife , Uncle Suga , Uncle Tae , Uncle Jungkook and his wife , Uncle Jhope and Uncle Jimin ." She look at Namjoon .

"Wow . So beautiful !" Namjoon take and hug her .

"Dad . Where Mom ? I waiting for her . You said she work ?" Joonyang suddenly asked .

"Mom already go to a beautiful place . Far from us . But she always in our heart ." Namjoon said and kiss her cheek .

"Beautiful face ? I want to go there . Can we ? I never see my mom !" Joonyang pout make Namjoon want to cry .

"Dad ? I said something wrong ?" She asked .

"No . Just you look cute ." Namjoon said and she chuckled .

"You can't go there . The beautiful place called heaven ." Namjoon said again .

"Heaven ? What is that ?" She asked again .

"When you grow up , you will understand that , honey ." Namjoon said .

"Now continued your drawing . I want to talk with your uncles ." Namjoon stand up and go to us . He sit next to me .

He look down .

"Hey what's wrong ?" Suga asked .

"Nothing ." He said and still look down .

"Yah . Look at us ." I take her head and turn up looking us . His eyes red . His cheek wet .

"You crying ? Aish ." I wiped his tears .

"Don't cry . Why ? Tell us ." Jungkook said .

"You hear right ? She keep asking me where her mom . She will grow up , without a love from someone that called as a mom . I can't give her full anntention . I need to work . Find a money for her . She need to always healthy ." He said and his tears drop .

"Aish . We know . We understand . It's okay . We can take care of her ." Jhope said and hit Namjoon's shoulders .

"If you guys take care of her and give her all anntention , one day if she already grow up , she will said that I'm useless you know ? She will choose you guys than me because you guys that always take care of her . N-Not me ." He cry again .

"Yah . Don't cry . You give a full love to her right ?" Taehyung said .

"I . I miss her . So much . I just want to see her . For the last time . If i can . Just hold her hand is enough ." Namjoon look down and i can see his tears drop at his pants .

"Aish . She always in your heart like you said to Joonyang . Believe this . She always with you . She always watching you . She watch you always take care of Joonyang ." Jimin try make his calm down .

"Why you didn't married anyone else ?" Suga asked suddenly make me want to mad at him . Why he asking that stupid question .

Suddenly Namjoon chuckled and play with his finger .

"I will not married anyone . Just Y/N in my heart . I promise to myself i never will fall in love with anyone else ." Namjoon said .

"I think . Like this . You need more spend time with her how you spend time with Y/N . She don't have a mom , Joon . She need you . Don't always work ." Jhope said and hold his hand .

"I'll try ." He said and smiled .

Suddenly Joonyang come .

"Hey cutie ." Suga carried her and put her and his lap .

"Uncle . Is it beautiful ?" Joonyang asked .

"Wow . It's beautiful ." Jungkook looked .

"Who is that ?" Taehyung asked .

"Dad said Mom at heaven . Maybe this is heaven look like . And this is mom !" Joonyang said make Namjoon looked at her .

"W-wow ." Suga said .

"I want to take something at my room yea ?" Namjoon said and he go to Joonyang . He kiss Joonyang forhead and he go to his room .

After 5 minutes , he come back . He sit and the same place he sit just now .

He read a book .

"Wow . That book so beautiful ! Can i hold it ?" Joonyang asked .

"This is my work , honey . I will buy for you later ." He said with a smiled .

"Okay !" Joonyang said and she go sit at couch back .

Namjoon read the book and suddenly his tears drop .

"Aish . Is the story so sad until you cry reading it ?" Jimin asked .

"No . Just . Nothing ." He said and continued reading . Jung kook give a sign at me to take a look what he reading .

I look and I saw some written . Y/N and Namjoon photos .

"Is that your diary between you and Y/N ?" I asked .

"Y-Yes . You want to read ? Just read . Don't have any disgusting words in there ." Namjoon give it to me and i take it . All of them stand behind me to read it .

We read until the last page . And the last page was written by Y/N  .

I already 9 months pregnant . I don't know why . I can feel that i will died . If what i feel is true , i want to spend time with all of them . I know Namjoon will sad if i died . But i feel like i will leave him . Alone . Is he can live without me ? If you read this , i don't Care you read this when i already died or still alive , i just want to said I love you so much Kim Namjoon . Hope you know that .

                                                   - Shin Y/N -

"Yah . Why your diary make me cry ?" I asked .

He just chuckled and take the book back .

"Almost everyday I read this book . Have our memories . What she do , she will write in here ." Namjoon said .

"Look this . This is when i go holiday with her ." Namjoon show a picture and he smiled . We know he want to cry actually .

"This is when we stuck in shopping mall ." He keep showed . Until he didn't noticed his tears drop .

"Aish . Shh . We're here . We also miss her okay ? She is our sister ." I hug him tightly .

"I miss her so bad . Just give me hold her hand for 1 minutes !" He crying when he hug me .

"Everything will be fine ." I said and hug him tightly

End Jin POV

                            - The End -