Chapter 3. Food Is Still Hot

I go up to my room and I shut the door and flop on my bed. I'm about to have dinner with Liam Holt.

Ahhh why does he have to be so hot?! I act so stupid when I'm around him.

Hopefully, I can make it through this dinner. I go downstairs and help my mom cook spaghetti. 7 came rolling pretty fast and then the door bell rang.

"Kayla , can you answer that I have to make sure the garlic bread doesn't burn," my mother said.

No I wanted to tell her, but I didn't want to start an argument before dinner so I reluctantly answered the door.

Before me stood a small petite woman with short brown hair I could tell that it was Liam's mother.

"Hello I'm Ms. Holt and this is my son Liam" Then I heard a sigh, "Mom we know each other we go to the same school and we have a class together.' She looked at me for approval.

"Yes ma'am we do," to confirming Liam's statement.

"Well, come in the food is ready," while I opened the door wider to let them in. Liam's shoulder brushed against mine and I shuddered. What is this boy doing to me I thought.

Then my mom comes out the kitchen and greets Liam and his mom. " Ok everybody lets sit down and eat.

We are all walking in the dining room my mom sits at the head chair and then Liam moms does the same on the other side so me and Liam are sitting in front of each other. We all take our seats and dig in.

My mom is the 1st to start up the conversation so "Liam are you and my daughter close?"

I nearly choked on a meatball when she said that. Liam gave me a blank look before answering and said "No ma'am we are not."

Then Liam's mother said, "Liam has a hard time making friends." I thought to myself because he is so scary and looks pissed all the time who would want to be his friend? I want to ,but I can tell he doesn't let to many people in.

My mom and Liam's mom kept talking while Liam and I stayed quiet and he kept staring at me. Why?

After everyone was done eating i got up to get all the plates to clean up. Liam's mom started getting up ,but told her to sit down because I would take care of it and Liam's mom volunteered Liam to help. I gulped oh no me and him alone in the kitchen..

Liam and I got up and got all the dirty dishes I washed and he dried. It was awkward and then I blurted out "why do you look pissed all the time?"

As soon as I said it I definitely regretted it. He turned to me and clenched his jaw. He flung the towel down hard and I flinched.

Finally, he spoke after a minute of silence he asked "why are you so afraid of me?"

"I'm not afraid of you!" I exclaimed. "Oh really," he said getting closer to me I backed up until my back hit the fridge. He pulled me closer to him and he put his lips to my neck and said "what have I done to you?" I could have melted right there on that floor but I couldn't move. But before I could do anything he pulled back and backed up like I had a disease.

He left the kitchen and my mom were heading to the door to escort them out. "I had a wonderful time Claire." Liam's mom said to my mother.

"Come again Rebecca I really enjoyed you guys and so did Kayla." I nodded not trusting my voice because of what happened in the kitchen.

Throughout this whole exchange he didn't look at me once. They finally left and I said night to my mom and went upstairs to shower.

I got in my pajamas and got my phone and played Food is still Hot by Karen O on repeat til I fell asleep.

The last thing on my mind why did Liam put his lips on my neck and why did I like it? Am I falling for the bad boy?

******** ********* **********

Hey readers thanks for reading, give me some ideas for the story.

VOTE! COMMENT!

im out shushers <3