Chapter # 12 : Ignorance

"HEY, BITCH! WHERE YOU THE ONE WHO DARED TO LAY A FINEGR ON MY YUKI?!"

God they were out for blood now.

I felt the pit in my gut sink to an all time low, as I face the two unknown gang members, my whole body tensing up. "W-what?" I stutter walking back and away from the two males whose already getting off their bikes. How did they even find me? Let alone recognise me?!

"Oi, did you mess with Makoto-chan too?" the other gang member asked looking more chill compared to Yuuki's boyfriend.

'From watching different gangs in the area it wasn't a good sign, being chill I mean.'

"Huh? Kuzuryu, what are you doing here?" Yuuki's boyfriend questions, eyeing Makoto's boyfriend surprised, turning to face him.

While they were being preoccupied in the moment, I looked up at the apartment flat hoping to see if there was anyone I can call for help for. Not a single person in sight. 'Just my luck.'

"Oh—just got a text from my girl that someone fucked up her bestie, told me to look out for a dark haired girl in their uniform whose heading down north from the school," Kuzuryu recalls powering down his engines, getting off his bike. "Heh, lucky us. She brought us straight to her house," Yuuki's boyfriend smirks looking up at the apartment blocks.

"You thinking of what I'm thinking Kuzuryu?" he snorts grinning sinisterly at the other gang member.

"Heh I knew your division is one sick fucking mess, but you're something else Nakamura," Kuzuryu smirks back at him.

'Oh fuck.'

"HEY! Listen here girlie, our division won't go easy on girls," Nakamura turns looking at me, twisting his neck upwards making loud sharp audible cracks, "never did anyways, especially to girls who mess with the captain's girlfriend, my girlfriend," he smiles advancing towards me, his foots steps weighing heavily with each step.

"Rule is, we beat you around for a bit, then you tell us where you live and this process will continue until we are satisfied," Kuzuryu hums cracking his fingers staring coldly at me, "try anything and both our gangs will haunt you for the rest of your existence," he states chucking his hands in his pockets joining Nakamura at his advance towards me.

I quickly fall back, completely cornered. Oh wow, they were not lying when they talked about having the audacity--

"OI! What's going on down there?" I hear a voice yell from high above, 'god?' I jokingly thought trying to distract myself from the impending doom I feel. Looking up I saw a familiar silhouette peeking its head out from the balcony.

 Looking up I saw a familiar silhouette peeking its head out from the balcony

"BAJI!" I yell up at him, saviour,  god my sweet fucking saviour.

"Eh? Eruin?" he looks down at me from above, "Hey! You know this chick?" Nakamura yells up at Baji. The silhouette stares back in return, looking almost blankly clueless, 'Come on Baji fucking get me out of this mess you idiot.' I urge in my head for his help, still being in very close proximity with the two gang members.