006

1

2

3

4

5

Happy reading

Chaeyoung POV

Now the clock show 7.30 PM..the table in this restaurant is already full of customers..there is only one empty table but it has been booked by someone ...
"Chaeng, please take the order at vip table number 2..I want to pick up the dirty plate that is at table 9.." chan said directing his hand to the vip room..

"The customers of the room are beautiful and sexy..you know..If Mr Chou doesn't ask me to pick up the plate at table 9..of course i will take the order..ughh.. I'm very disappointed.."

"hahaha..seriously chan..I'm also sad for you..because that luck came to me ..." I took the ordering machine that we use to take customer orders..the machine that resembles a tablet as another option replaces paper and pen ..
This restaurant provides 6 vip rooms.. lower floor and upper floor..3 vip rooms downstairs..3 vip rooms upstairs..vip rooms provided is a room with a table that can accommodate 6 to 10 people at a time..
Arriving in the room..i saw 5 women chatting with each other..I also went to the table with the tablet in my hand. But how surprised I was because they are all my mother's friends who are also very close to me..
"Chae" said the five of them and were surprised to see me there...

"Ehh..nn..noonaa.." I said stuttering..sweat on my face started to come out even in the air-conditioned room..soon after that another person appeared from behind me..a voice that I knew very well.. my fear increased when hear her voice..

"Guys, you all have ordered??" Asked the voice.. which then made all her friends look at her and shake their heads..

"Eh baby, what are you doing here.. shouldn't you be at tzuyu's house..study group with them ?? My mother asked at the same time inviting fear in my body..

"Ma...momm..I...hmm..i.... I'm.. I'm so sorry mom...i...." I stammered.. nothing the words i can say right now.. only sweat fills my face followed by a body trembling with fear ..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE KIM CHAEYOUNG???!!!!" my mother asked in a very angry tone..

"Momm..i.... please forgive me momm..i...i....i actually work here mom.. please forgive me momm.."
I knelt down to get my mother's legs...

" WHAT !!!! SO ALL THIS TIME ... YOU LIE TO ME ... !!!! YOU EVEN LIE TO YOUR GRANDPA AND GRANNY..KIM CHAEYOUNG ... !!!!! HOW DARE YOU...!!!!"

"Momm..please forgive me mom..I know I'm wrong ... I shouldn't lie to you, grandpa and granny ... I promise I won't do it again..please mommy..forgive me .. pleasee... I'm so sorry.." I begged my mother..i started crying..I didn't care even if my mother's friends were here..I crying because this is the first time my mother scolded me like this..

"Jenn..stop okay... we're sad to see chaeyoung sobbing like that.. you'll talk about this later okay...Now.. we'll eat first....." Said nayeon noona while placing her hand on my mother's shoulder...

"Mommm..."

"Just take our order ..." my mother said ignoring me who was looking at her..I just nodded ... but in my heart it hurt to see my mother ignoring me..but this is not her fault..it all cause from me ... I destroyed trust that my mother gave me ..