015

1

2

3

4

5

Happy reading

Jennie POV
I was cooking food for our dinner when suddenly a pair of hands hugged me from behind..while placing his head on my shoulder ... I was a little surprised but then smiled knowing who the owner of the hand was ..
"Ehhh..emmm..baby ... are you home ..?" I asked softly ...

"emmmm"

I turned my body towards my son ..
"Why ... ??

"I'm tired.. sweetie ...."

"Emm..every night you come home late ... what do you actually do ...?" I asked while stroking his hair ..

"I work ... Sweetie..." said my son who was still hugging my body ...

"don't work too hard okay ... I don't want you to get sick ..." I said softly ... just received a weak nod ...
Suddenly I heard a soft snoring sound ... Ehhh..haishhh seriously..even in the middle of standing like this he can still sleep ...
"baby ... wake up .... hey ... take a shower first..then eat ... after eating..you sleep..okay ..." I said..again it was just a nod I received .. .I just smiled looking at my son..his attitude is getting more and more adorable ...

20 minutes I waited for him but there was no sign of my son coming out of the room..I became worried and immediately entered the room..I looked around his bedroom but there were no human beings..I knocked on the bathroom door..but no answered..I tried to open the unlocked door knob..I saw my son was fast asleep in the bathtub which contained half the water in it..I was stunned..seeing this scene in front of me..with only a boxer..his body was exposed without covered with a piece of cloth..my eyes were focused on his abs which looked very sexy ....OMG..so hot... I swallowed my saliva with difficulty ...

"Like what you see ???" That question surprised me..I saw my son who was watching me ..
"Ehhh .." I kept coming out of the room with a face that was already red like a tomato..because it was found that I had checked his body ..

After eating..we sat on the sofa in the living room..my son was lying with his head on my lap..I stroked his hair with a little awkward feeling thinking about what happened in the bathroom earlier ..

"Sweetie..can I sleep with you tonight ...?" Asked my son ..

"Ehhhhh..no..you can't..you're an adult now..not a child anymore ..." I said softly ..

"Please..I promise I won't do anything to you as long as you don't allow it ... just sleep .. please momm..." he said making a cute face ... indeed from the beginning this is one of my weaknesses when I face him ..

"Emmm .. okay ... but just sleep..don't do anything..promise me ..."

"Yesssss...i promise !!!!" said my son excitedly ...

skip time
still Jennie POV
I woke up from sleep when I felt a circular hand movement around my waist..I saw my son was sleeping soundly next to me..his face was very cute even when he slept..like a baby..to be honest I want to see this face every day beside me ... just looking at his face has calmed my heart ... I rubbed his whole face ... stroked his hair..everything I did slowly so that he would not wake up .... There is no denying that my love for him is getting deeper day by day to make it difficult for me to make a decision now ...
"The more I try to resist this feeling..the stronger this feeling of love for you..and in the end..the more I am afraid of losing you ... What should I do now..I am not willing to lose you..but I also don't want to betrayed Seulgi .. "I said to myself..in a very slow tone ..