019

1

2

3

4

5

Happy reading

Author POV
Now a few years have passed..chaeyoung is now 22 years old..while Jennie is 32 years old ... since the incident that made Jennie and her son separate..Jennie no longer thinks about 'love' .. her relationship with seulgi also broke up after she finds out it was all planned by seulgi ... Jennie's parents no longer force their daughter to get married ... after what happened Jennie tells and she admitted to her parents about her feelings on chaeyoung ... Her parents who initially disagree finally understand her daughter's feelings ..

"Ms. Kim ... We got an email from PARK LEGACY to discuss the latest project we submitted ... they told us to go to their company" said Dahyun..who is still loyal to Kim Jennie's secretary ..

"Okay ... make an appointment with them as soon as possible ..." Jennie said getting a nod from her secretary ...

"Is there anything else Ms. Kim ...?" Dahyun asked ..

"No..you can go dahyun..thank you ..." just got a nod from his secretary ..

PARK LEGACY is a big company that is popular among other big companies ... as long as Jennie worked with PARK LEGACY..never once did the CEO of the company show his face ... usually they only talk to their assistants..even in the media also the CEO of the company it never appeared on television, print or electronic media ... making them all wonder who the mysterious owner of the company was ...

skip time
Jennie and her secretary Dahyun are sitting in the PARK LEGACY company meeting room.
"Today you are both very lucky because the CEO of this company wants to participate in this meeting ..." said someone who is also an employee of the company ..

"What do you mean ??" Jennie asked ..

"The CEO of our company has never even once participated in a meeting with all his clients ... this is the first time he asked to participate ..." said the employee again ..

The employee's words made Jennie's heart grow stronger to find out who the mysterious CEO was ...

a few minutes later

"We welcome the CEO of our company" said the company's employee.

"Hello..good morning everyone ..." said the voice which clearly surprised Jennie ...
"baby ..." Jennie said but no one was heard her

"Hi..I introduce myself ... My name is Park Chaeyoung .... and this is my eldest sister ... Park Jihyo ... we are the CEO of PARK LEGACY company ... nice to meet you Ms Kim Jennie and Ms. Kim Dahyun ...."
Jennie whose brain is still processing what she sees is just staring at chaeyoung ...

"Ms. Kim Jennie ... please sit down ..." Chaeyoung said after seeing Jennie still standing looking at him ... Jihyo who saw Jennie's behavior ... just smiled ... she found out about the love conflict between her younger brother and Jennie. .
During the meeting, Jennie just stared at Chaeyoung ... Chaeyoung also glanced at Jennie with a smile ... he knew everything that happened to Jennie ... and Jennie's relationship with Seulgi was over ... Chaeyoung found out about it from his best friend Lim ... who is now irene's lover ..

for a few hours of meeting..
Eventually they reached an agreement ... chaeyoung who wanted to get out of there walked behind Jennie who was busy packing her files ...
"Nice to meet you sweetheart .." Chaeyoung whispered right into Jennie's ear..makes Jennie shiver immediately ... Jihyo who smiled seeing her brother's attitude also greeted Jennie as a friend..jihyo invited Jennie and Dahyun to have lunch with them ...