002

1

2

3

4

5

Happy reading

A few years later

Jennie POV

"Eomma good morning .... ehh, chae hasn't come down yet..eomma ..?"
I asked when I saw my son was not in the dining table area ..

"Hmmm..not yet darling..you go see him in his bedroom..I'm sure he's still asleep .."

"Emmm..okay..I'm looking for chae first eomma .."
I walked towards chae's room..after the incident that caused chaeyoung to faint..I changed my attitude towards him..more loving ... my good friends also already know about chaeyoung ... they diligently came to our house to play with chaeyoung ... I am now 17 years old..and chaeyoung is now 7 years old..yes..our age difference is 10 years ...
I opened the door of my son's room ... hmmm..still sleeping soundly ..
"baby..wake up baby..you have to go to school..you're late ..." I said patting his cheek ...

"Emm..5 minutes momm .." he said pulling the blanket to his chest level ...

"baby ... you're late for school..wake up now ...." only a soft snort I heard from my son ..

"baby..wake up ... if not..I........emm..muah muahh muahh muuaahh ..." I kissed his cheek repeatedly..until he woke up ..

"mommy..I'm still sleepy .." he said with a very cute face ... still closing his eyes ..
"haishhh..that face..don't make a cute face like that..you still have to go to school..understand?"

"I'm still sleepy mommy..I'm taking leave today okay .. please momm .. I love you .." said my son while hugging my head and kissing my hair..I just shook my head seeing his cute behavior ..

"okay..mommy just give you leave..for today only..tomorrow .. promise with mommy..you have to go to school..understand ...?" I said a little raising my head to look at his face ..
"yess..thank you my beautiful momm..love you ..."

I kissed his cheek and forehead ... stroked his hair for a while before leaving my son's bedroom ...

"Ehh .. chaeyoung didn't go to school..Jenn ..?" Asked eomma ..

"No eomma..he asked me for leave today .." I said while taking the food that was already served ..

"I'm sure your son made a cute face right..until you can't refuse his wishes ..." said my mother really understood the attitude of her grandson ..

"as usual eomma ... make a cute face..ask in a spoiled tone..haishhhhh ... sometimes I just want to pinch his cheek" I said making my mother laugh ..

skip time ..

Day after day..year after year..now chaeyoung is 10 years old ... meaning Jennie's age is now 20 years old..at the age of 20 for a beautiful person like Jennie, there must be many men and women chasing her ... but for Jennie .. raising her son is her priority..yes true..her parents are there..can also take care of chaeyoung..but Jennie's love for chaeyoung is everything..she is not ashamed to admit to everyone who chases her that chaeyoung is her son ..for chaeyoung..his mother only belongs to him..he doesn't want to share his mother with others ..
Just to take care of his mother .. chaeyoung signed up for the martial arts organized at his school ... but chaeyoung is still chaeyoung..the spoiled attitude when in front of Jennie never disappears..every day .. chaeyoung will complain to his mother that his body hurts so much forcing his mother to massage his body every day ... once his mother told chaeyoung to stop from the martial arts but then again .. chaeyoung is still chaeyoung..his stubborn no one can stop him..but with chaeyoung's intelligence and hard work..now he has been able to master some martial arts techniques..even at a young age..he can be considered proficient in the martial arts ..

Skip time

now Jennie, chaeyoung and Jennie's friends are at the mall..they gathered to watch a movie..but because chaeyoung's age is still not enough to watch the movie..they chose to cancel their intention and watch a random movie .. .which is definitely chosen by chaeyoung .. chaeyoung is not only the favorite of his mother but also his 5 noonas..that's why they just follow what chaeyoung wants ..
they spent 1 hour and 40 minutes watching before going to a restaurant because they were hungry, especially Momo and chaeyoung..the restaurant located outside the mall and close to a playground was chaeyoung's choice ...

"mommy..I want to go to the toilet for a while .." chaeyoung said to his mother ..

"Do you want me to accompany you ...?" Jennie asked worried about letting go of her son alone ..

"it's okay mommy..I can take care of myself .." chaeyoung kissed his mother's cheek before stepping to the toilet ..

While they were chatting..they were approached by a group of men and one of them was once rejected by Jennie ..

"Hi darling ..." said the man who had been rejected by Jennie while touching Jennie's chin ..

"What do you all want..please don't disturb us .." said nayeon but was greeted with laughter by the 4 men ..

"Haishh..what a question you give..Of course we want you all ..." said another red -haired man ..

"Honey..why are you so arrogant..it's not good..treat your future husband like that .." said the man who was still next to Jennie ..

"please leave us..don't disturb us .. please .." Jennie said to the man ...