017

1

2

3

4

5

Happy reading

Author POV
Jennie saw her son come out of the room leaving her alone .... her head was still processing what had happened ... in her son's room..she cried with all her heart .. regretting everything that happened..her initial purpose was to chose chaeyoung as her life partner..but due to what happened to seulgi forced her to cancel her wish to end her relationship with seulgi..and because of her mistake..she lost her son forever..her life seemed ruined..her soul was empty immediately ..
seulgi who saw Jennie's condition .. called Irene to come to Jennie's apartment..soon Irene and her other friends came with Irene ..
"seulgi..you can go back first..Jennie..let us take care .." irene said to her cousin..seulgi just nodded in understanding ..
The five of them kept heading towards Jennie ..

"Jenn..are you okay ..?" Wendy asked, they all approached Jennie who was still crying non -stop ..

"My son ... he left me forever .."

"What do you mean jenn ?? how can this happen ...??" nayeon asked

"It's all because of my mistake..he saw me and Seulgi kissing..so he decided to leave this house .." Jennie replied ..

"Ehh wait..you and seulgi are still together ..? Not this morning you met him to end your relationship ..?" Yeri asked ..

"In the beginning, I wanted to end this relationship..but when I arrived at the place we always met..I saw him crying..I asked him why..he said his family was involved in a plane crash..and all the passengers died..so I canceled My intention is to end our relationship..it's impossible right..I told him when he was in such a situation ... "said Jennie ..

"I think there's something wrong with this ..." Irene said suddenly ...

"What do you mean Irene ...? Momo asked ..

"Seulgi's parents and all his family are still alive jenn..and they also haven't boarded the plane in the near future ... how can seulgi say they died in a plane crash ..." said irene making them all surprised by the information given. ..especially Jennie ..

"What do you mean Irene..I don't understand ..?" Jennie asked trying to be sure ..

"Honestly..I don't know what Seulgi is trying to plan..but the news that his family was involved in the plane crash is not true Jenn ... my father just talked on the phone with his father before I came here ..." said irene again. .

"I think Jenn..seulgi really wants to separate you from your son ... maybe he also knows the real intention of you meeting him this morning .." said yeri ..

"It's impossible to be like that..he's kind..you all know that right .." Jennie said

"Jenn..what yeri said is true..Seulgi knows about all your plans to break up with him..I told him about your relationship with chaeyoung so that he is willing with all the possibilities ... but I don't think this is who he is try to do ... "said irene who felt a little guilty to Jennie because of her cousin's attitude ...

"now..we are looking for a way how to bring chaeyoung back ... he needs to know about all this ..." nayeon said getting a nod from the others ...

"I don't know..I tried to call him repeatedly but he didn't pick up ..." Jennie said crying again thinking she lost the person she really loved ..

"actually Jenn .. chaeyoung already knows about your purpose..who wants to end your relationship with seulgi..we told him..and he was very happy when he heard the news ... and he came home early to cook the most special food for You ... that's what he told us ... but we didn't expect this to happen ... "said Wendy causing Jennie's crying to get harder to stop..all the regrets began to envelop her ....