23.

Lilly's POV

The next morning something is off again, masters not in the bed next to me and the hotel room seems eerily silent. Getting up and grabbing my new phone I relax a little as I see a message from "T 💕"
"Morning Lils, don't panic if you wake and I'm not there - I've gone to the gym and then getting breakfast - I should be back by 10. Just relax and do what you want, please just don't go out onto the balcony and keep the net curtains pulled so no one can see in - there's lots of people down in the car park wanting to get pictures of us. Mum might stop by later and so hopefully it won't be whilst I'm not there. If it is please don't stress, she's impressed with what she's seen of you so far. See you in a bit flower, T."

I smile softly and send a quick "just woken up, thanks for letting me know - I'll see you soon 💕"

Once it's sent I get up and then have a quick shower before getting dressed in a pair of leggings and putting one of masters t-shirts on. Not caring at how big it is on me, I then open up my old phone and start to look through the messages my previous contacts had sent me after the interview yesterday. The majority of them are nice but I see Emily's friends and just block their numbers - not even bothering to read their messages.

Just before 10 master walks through the door with a paper bag from a bakery down the road. I smile and go over to him, wrapping my arms around him as he laughs a bit.

"Good morning Lils"
"Morning"
"Everything ok?" I smile and nod, causing him to laugh a little.
"Yeah I just missed you" he smiles and leans down to kiss me softly, I blush and kiss him back. Before pulling away to get some plates out and then grabbing the pastries then making us both a tea whilst master showers and changes. I've just finished and started to drink my tea when there's a knock on the door.

Heading to the door I look through the peephole and seeing a lady who resembles master i get a little nervous but speak through the door. "Who is it?"
"Laura Smith, Treys mother"
I pause for a moment but then open the door and let her come in, once I've shut the door I'm not prepared to be pulled in for a hug by her. "You must be Lilly! It's so nice to meet you!"

"Yes miss, I'm Lilly - it's nice to meet you too" I smile slightly but am getting a bit uncomfortable until I hear master coming out and he comes over.
"Hi mum! Nice to see you - any chance you can let Lilly go?" His mum nods and let's me go, I almost instantly relax and sit back down with my tea and start to eat the pastry that's still on the table whilst master and Laura talk. I slowly get more comfortable and then sit down on masters lap as they sit on the sofa, he kisses my forehead and then Laura speaks to me again.

"How are you doing? It's probably been a lot for you to take in!"
"I'm alright thanks miss, yes it's a bit to get used to but masters been amazing and helped me a lot more than I could've thought!"
"That's good, and there's no need to call me miss, just Laura is fine. I understand your parents live further away and so if you ever need someone to speak to - especially about my son! Please get in touch!"

I smile and frown a little but nod "sorry, that's fine and yeah of course - so far I've nothing to moan about master though!"

"That's good - it means I must've done something right!"

I nod and master smiles, as time goes on I'm more relaxed around Laura and it's soon the afternoon.

"Right, I'm really sorry but I need to go - I told them I was going for a couple of hours - not the full day! It was nice to meet you Lilly and I'll see you soon!" She smiles and gives us both a hug before leaving.

"That wasn't too bad was it Lils?" I laugh and shake my head no "nope, other than being hugged to death at the beginning" he smiles and pulls me in close, kissing me softly and then we get interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Sorry Lils, it's work I need to take this" I smile softly and move off his lap and go silent as he speaks.

"Hello ...... yeah? ... oh that's good! ... when tonight? ... umm I'll have a talk with her and get back to you.... As long as her family don't show up it should be ok..... also don't put anything in my diary this weekend - were going on a trip Friday to Monday and will be back late Monday night.... No I'm not telling you as it's a surprise! .... Ok, I guess that's good - so it should be ready late next week? Yeah that's fine, speak later, bye."

Once he's hung up the phone he pulls me in and begins to speak. "The feedback about you has been great, it's given other doms lots to think about and more questions are getting asked. The show were wondering if you wanted to do a Q&A with the sent in questions - I would obviously be there too so it wouldn't just be you. They want us to do a quick Instagram live to announce it and where they can send in questions and get it posted tonight and then answer them next week. You might've heard but were going away for the weekend - I'm not telling you where as it's a surprise oh and they're hoping that they've got the house sorted and are just doing their final investigations but we can stay here as long as needed - is that all ok?"

I listen closely to what master says and nod along with it all, smiling at the mention of going away for the weekend. "It all sounds good master, can we do the live soon? For some reason I'm tired today and just want a bath and to go to bed!"

He laughs and nods, pulling out his phone and texting someone before opening up his Instagram and pressing start on the live story. I smile and look up at him as I sit on his lap, he laughs and leans down to kiss me softly on my forehead.

"Hi everyone! Lilly and I just wanted to come on here and say that we're going to do a Q&A soon and so comment any questions you've got and we'll do our best to answer them next week!" I smile and tap masters hand, signalling I'd like to speak, he nods and looks at me "have I missed something Lilly?" I smile and shake my head "no master, I just want to thank everyone for the support so far and understanding of how I react in crowds, it's helped me massively and I'll hopefully be able to overcome it slowly!" He laughs and nods "of course! Yes I'd like to reiterate Lilly's words and thank you all for the support and privacy that you've given us and when we're more comfortable we'll let you all know! That's it for now - bye!"

Master shuts it off and lets the comments/questions start flooding in so he turns his phone off and then picks me up.

"Now let's get you in the bath and then to bed!"

I laugh and smile, resting my head on his shoulder as he carries me.

——————————————

Authors note!!

Thanks everyone for being patient - hopefully you've enjoyed it! Please comment any questions you've got for Trey or Lilly and they'll be answered in a couple of chapters time after their mysterious weekend away!!

Anyway - for anyone who's English
ITS COMING HOME 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Thanks for all the comments and votes so far it means a lot!

G 🙂

Published 8.7.21