Two • Speechless

Warnings: Language, Mentions of Gang Violence, Drug Use, Smut

The chase lasted all of twenty minutes.

It only took three more shots for Halston to be open-minded enough for Nikki to really make his move on her, rounding her total out to seven shots within thirty minutes.

Nikki didn't mind her slight sloppiness. He had been plastered the entire night, and it had been torture for him to not throw her over his shoulder and take her straight to the bathroom to fuck her brains out as soon as she had walked into the bar.

He got there eventually, though.

The unsteady sink rattled underneath them as Nikki pounded into her, Halston's head resting against the mirror behind her with her eyes squeezed shut.

His stomach tied itself in knots as he watched her perky breasts shake everytime he thrusted forward, the subtle curves of her body fitting into his hands perfectly.

Her skin smelt of a mixture of mint and whiskey, and he thought it was the most pleasant smell he'd ever experienced. He wanted to breathe in a deep whiff of her and keep it locked in the front of his brain forever.

He wanted to swallow her whole.

Nikki thought he had died and gone to heaven as soon as he slid inside of her. She felt just as good as he imagined she would every time he saw her in the store.

"Harder." She breathed out in a half moan, and Nikki nearly lost it just at the strained sound of her voice.

He didn't know if it was possible to fuck her any harder than he already was, but he did his best as he disappeared into his mind to think about non-ejaculation inducing subjects.

He didn't want her to think he sucked their first go around. Her tight walls felt so euphoric around his dick that he definitely wanted a second experience with her.

She was an exceptionally rough lover, and he was certain that he would have oval shaped bruises on his lower back from her heels digging into his skin and teeth imprints on his chest from where she bit him when they were just starting their bathroom rendezvous ten minutes prior.

He didn't mind, though. He wholeheartedly enjoyed the light pain of her vicious touch, the sharpness of her pearly white teeth, and her insatiable desire for him to fill her to the brim. He liked that she took his hand from her breast and wrapped it around her throat.

"Go for the throat. Always go for the throat."

He couldn't help but wonder if she was secretly wanting him to hurt her.

She was.

Halston was very much a masochist in the sense that pain doubled the ecstasy of her orgasms. It undoubtedly stemmed from the endless amounts of broken bones, knocked-out teeth, and blood-pouring gashes that she had endured when she was a child.

When it came to sex, she wanted to be the one hurting.

"You're fucking me like your mother's watching, Sixx. Fuck me." She opened her piercing eyes and leaned forward to wrap her arms around his back, shoving him in as far as he could possibly go.

He thought again about how much he really hated the shots she took to his ego.

But the mention of his mother sparked a flame of anger inside of him and he took a step back, allowing himself to fall out of her. He grabbed her hands and pulled her from the sink, snaking his arm around her waist to spin her around. He grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her head down onto the cool ceramic counter, shoving his dick inside of her once again to fuck her from behind.