Questions.

Dan's POV

Acknowledgements, and disclaimer : I DO NOT own Dan and Phil, I do not know them nor have I ever personally interacted with them.
I'm a massive fan of theirs and this is just a story ( although Jesus, do I wish it were true ) In Tyler Oakley's Awkward "ahhha yeah I ship Phan" I sign out! Enjoy my story ladies and gents,

( THIS IS NOT A ONE SHOT MORE CHAPTERS TO COME )

Probably third person PoV, But more of dan's way about things for the moment. 

Bright gleaming light filled the room, curtains still hung by the sides of his windows, the flickering of the dim red light on the computer monitor became a distraction to the sleeping individual. As his eyes peeled open they reflected the soft glow of orange from his uncovered window arrangement.

"Je..suuss" he sighed as he sat up making an abrupt sound, rubbing his eyes the returned his feet to the cold wood floor, several things were wrong with this situation.

1. This wasn't his house.
2. Three other people lie in the room near the bed he had just awoke from.
3. It was 4am.

Where the hell was he..
he stood up and the blankets slowly cascaded off his pale body.

adding one more thing to the list as he got up, groaning.

He was completely naked apart from the tiny briefs that lay around his waist, hips and upper thigh.

"Shit" he replied to the sight of his bare legs bare chest and more importantly, bare genitals.
A familiar sight graced him.

His black skinny jeans, his Yeezus shirt, his devil horn hoodie, his belt, his grey jumper and his dull grey hightop shoes.

Quickly assembling them he noticed the person with long cascading blue hair move her hands and head, she quickly sat up, rubbing her own eyes and staring at dan as if she'd met him a thousand times before.

"Ello ther-" she coughed, standing up.

"um, hey. Do you happen to uh-" he said scratching the back of his head "know where the hell we are?".

She scoffed to herself.

"Me and my friends ere" she exclaimed, pointing to two others lying passed out on the ground.

"Well, we were at a club last night when you approached us, mate i've never seen anyone as plastered as you were". She finished the sentence by laughing.

"well," he exclaimed "that would explain the cracking headache that is unfortunately blessing my mind thismorning"

Rubbing his temples he finished his sentence. "Would also explain the smell of me, I stink like pondscum". 

She laughed, "anyway" Pulling a cigarette out of her pocket accompanied by the lighter, She saw dan watching her every move, and picked up his intention. "want one?" she smirked slyly whilst slipping the cigarette inbetween her two front teeth.

 "It'll help the headache", she quickly added after looking back up to his bemused face.

He held out his hand, nodding.

And she passed him a cigarette.

He put it between his teeth as she light it, sucking in the fumes he coughed heavily "you right?" she scoffed, He nodded bringing it up to his mouth again.

This time doing it properly.

"Anyways I better tell you why you're here aye? Well, we were at a club last night, ya know, the little nook one in the corner over that way" she pointed somewhere far off in the distance.