PERMISSION TO DANCE

Yoona's pov:
Shoot! I forgot to check out that BTS... Ughhh... I don't want to look like a dumb person when I am in front of those.... Boys... Well hey... At least we have one thing in common... We're koreans... I didn't talk in Korean for 4 years.... I live alone all the time... I don't have any friends... Well I am not interested in friends...

Anyways... I put on some clothes...

(Imagine the chanel logo as the logo of ur company)

Anyways... After getting coffee I went to the office..

And I saw a lot of securities and cameras.... Oh no... Cameras... I am so not in the mood to give an interview....

Just take a deeeep breaaathh!

I walked towards the office and all the cameras surrounded me....

Reporter: Miss Yoona... Is it true bts is becoming the new ambassador of ur brand?
Reporter 2: Miss Yoona what do u think about bts's new album map of the soul 7.

They were asking me hundreds of questions when the securities came and escorted me inside....

Valerie: Ms. Yoona.... Umm I just wanted to say something-

Yoona: I don't want to hear anything until I reach my office!

Valerie: but miss-

Yoona: not now Valerie... After we reach my office.

She tried to say something but I kept walking I was too overwhelmed... Until we reached my office.. I lost it!

Valerie: miss-

Yoona: WHAAAT Bro!!!! I am already too overwhelmed by the menace created outside....
I did not just call her bro
I don't know who THIS BTS IS! Or WHY I NEVER HEARD OF THEM but hear me in-

?? : it's hear me out....

Yoona: yes thank- wait what?

I turned around and saw seven boys around my table and a man in suit.... Oh no- their backs were turned towards the table so I couldn't see them except the man who corrected me... He had purple hair... He also had a mullet... He looked soooo familiar.... Who is he?

Valerie: ma'am... I just wanted to say that Bts has arrived and they wanted to meet u... And they r in front of u...

Well.. That's awkward... Valerie ran away and I was left with them.... I quickly went to the table where their faces was quite visible.... As soon as I saw their faces the coffee in my hand fell down... I immediately recognized the purple haired guy.... Was Namjoon... The seven guys.... Oh no... Not the tears... Stay in there.... V and Jin were shocked... More or less frozen.... In the middle... There was... Suga... Oh no.. They looked so different....

(This is what they look like now)

Four of the members looked at me with wide eyes... My ex best friend jungkook... Two of my brothers... And... Suga....

Jimin: oh my god! U r KIM YOONA!
Namjoon: yea... Long time no see!
Jhope: wow... U look... Different...

Yoona: oh.. Umm...

Taehyung: y-yoona... Is that... Really you?

Yoona: umm yes... My name is Yoona but I never met u... U r probably mistaking me for someone else...

Jin: where were u all this time?

Yoona: h-huh?

?? : it looks like u all know each other. The man in the suit asked who probably was their manager...

Yoongi: of course... We know her... A little TOO well?

He said with weird smirk across his face...

Manager: I still have some work with to do... I will leave u be and come after 15 minutes...

Saying that he left...

Jungkook: so... Hi!

Yoona: Good Morning.

I said trying to keep it professional.

Jungkook: look we know it's u.... Drop the act...

Yoona: sorry even if I know u.... We r nothing to each other....

Suga: nothing?

Yoona: n-no...

Suga: ok then...
Saying that he took the contract kept on the table and signed it.... He DID NOT just do that!

Suga: we r not nothing Yoona... We r.... Colleagues now.

Yoona: it doesn't work that way Mr. Min... All the members have to sign... And not to mention that I won't sign...

Suga: sorry but ur assistant... Miss Valerie already put ur stamp... So only six signs left... Guys?

Namjoon: I don't know... Isn't the decision being made too soon?

Taehyung: I am gonna sign it...

Jin: me too.

Jungkook: me three....

Jimin: guess only the three of us r left.... I'll sign...

Jhope: me too...

Namjoon: fine if everyone agrees we will too.

Yoona: Fine then Welcome to my company.. Hope u will enjoy it here!

I said in a very formal tone.. To make it sound like I am very professional..

Taehyung: I see... My sister has changed.... Is that makeup in your face... U look ugly as ever...

Jungkook: yea... U look like a lady...

Jin: I am proud of u.... Yoona.

Yoona: I will be taking my leave now.... I will ask ur manager to schedule a shoot for u....

Saying that I left the office and went to the washroom.... The people in the washroom saw me and bowed... Walking away... Well everyone is scared of me here... So I don't have friends... But after meeting them I remembered everything that happened ten years ago.... It just... Hurt... I felt some tears slipping.

Yoongi's pov:

Looks like I met Yoona again... But this time... I am going to make her mine.

-to be continued-