Chapter 1

I can't believe it. Nope I'm just dreaming. I'll wake up soon. Right? I think to myself as my mom takes me to my first day at my new school.

"Are you excited honey?" She asks, looking over at me every now and then. When I don't answer, she says, "Ya know, Luke said Nicole has a lot of the same classes with you, and he has a few." She says trying to cheer me up. Making me not feel like I don't know anyone.

Okay, so Luke is my brother. Well, to be exact, my twin brother. He's pretty popular on YouTube. Anyway, our last name is Hemmings. You've most likely heard of him, but never of me. Some say I'm just saying that to get attention, but I'm really not. Well, I guess I should tell you my name. Elizabeth (Lizzy) Skyler Hemmings. So yeah... Then you hear of Nicole, that's Luke's girlfriend. Yeah she's been to our house a few times, but that doesn't make us besties. Don't get me wrong, she's really nice, but we don't talk that much.

"Okay." Was all I wanted to say. If she was going to make me come to this school anyway, why didn't she make me when Luke went there, instead of now?

We reach my new school; Lincoln High. I take a deep breath and get out of the car. I hear "Have a good day sweetie!" In the background, but I don't turn around, I just walk into school and try to get the day over with.

I reach my locker, and I have trouble opening it. I try like 100000 times, but it still won't budge. "Need some help there?" I hear a laugh behind me. I turn around and see a guy standing there. He's really cute. I think to myself.

"Um yeah. That'd be great." I smile in relief. "I'm Elizabeth by the way."

"I'm Calum." He smiles. Gosh he's gorgeous! "So uh... why havent i seen you around before?"

"It's my first day. You probably know my brother Luke... I'm his unnoticed-twin sister..."

"Well," he smiles, "I do know Luke, but I noticed you, so I guessed you are now his Noticed-By-Calum-Twin Sister. So uh, what's your locker combo?'

"Oh. It's 5-30-15. Thank you so much."

"No problem." He smiles, handing me my math book.

"How did you know I had math next?"

"I looked at your schedule," he says, pointing to the piece of paper in my hand. "Hey, I have math right now too. Who's your teacher?"

"Mr. Smith," he smiles. Wow he smiles a lot... not that I mind...

"Same," I smile back.

"Well we can walk together to math everyday," he says with his award winning smile just before the bell rings.

"Looks like we have to go," I laugh.