Death Punchies

(A/N: Hey guys! So a lot of you were asking me what Venus looks like and the only way I can put it is she looks exactly like Margaret but the red bits are purple. I'm sorry, I did try to find an image.)

Mordecai turns on the television, Rigby inserts the game cartridge in the console and Mordecai presses the power button on the console. y/n sits in between them, dressed in a referee costume.

Announcer on game: Da-da-da-da-da! Dig Champs!

Rigby: Dude, these are probably the best graphics I've ever seen in my life!

Mordecai: Dude, it looks just like the cover!

Mordecai and Rigby chuckle at the cover of the game and the game itself, with the cover obviously looking better and different then the actual game.

M&R: Huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh!

Mordecai: Oh man. Dude, let's play it.

Rigby: Woah, woah, woah! You can't play game like this right out of the box. We should stretch it out first. We don't want to pull our "hammies," know what I'm sayin'? Hey, whatta ya doin'?!

Mordecai: Starting. Hurry up, and, pick your character! He-he-he!

Rigby: Aw, what?! I wanted to be player one!

Mordecai: Dude, I'm player one. You're player two.

Rigby: I don't wanna be player two! He digs with a sucky pickaxe! I want the one with the shovel!

y/n: Dude, they're exactly the same!

Rigby: Then why don't you be player two?!

Mordecai: Pffft. I'm not using that sucky pickaxe!

Rigby: See?!

y/n: Dude, calm down!

y/n and Mordecai glance at each other, smirking.

y/n: Why don't you play Punchies to see who gets to be player one.

Rigby: Fine!

Rigby tries to punch Mordecai. He fails. Mordecai then punches Rigby and wins.

Rigby: Ahh!

Mordecai: Looks like I'm player one.

Rigby: No! It's not fair! You always get your way! Let's play Punchies, let's play Punchies. I'm sick of it! Of course I'm not gonna beat you at punchies!

y/n: Dude, you don't beat anybody at punchies.

Rigby: Yes I do!

y/n: No you don't.

A series of flashbacks is shown. Rigby and Muscle Man are playing punchies. Muscle Man wins. Pops with his eyes closed punches Rigby to the wall. y/n does a spinning move and socks Rigby through a ceiling and back through it.

(A/N: Like in X-men)

Rigby: Ahh!

In the last flashback, seemingly drunk Mordecai and Pops see also seemingly drunk Skips punch Rigby. Rigby is being taken off by a helicopter presumably to a hospital.

Mordecai: We-oo! We-oo! We-oo! Quick, doctor, both of these butt cheeks are unrecognizable. If we want anyone to be able to recognize this as a butt in the future, then we're gonna have to do a complete butt transplant, stat!