Ello Gov'nor

(A/N: Right well you lot keep bugging me for a new chapter so here you go, you bloody well better appreciate it)

The episode begins at the movie store. An employee is dancing around at the front. He's wearing an outfit that depicts King Kong climbing the Empire State Building.

Employee: Movies! Rent your movies! 

Rigby rushes out of the store, carrying a movie case. He bumps into the employee.

Employee: Oh, sorry man.

Rigby: Nice outfit. 

Rigby runs off.

Employee: It's a costume! They make me wear it!

Cut to the house. It's nighttime, and y/n, Mordecai and Rigby are ready to watch the movie.

Mordecai: Movie night! 

y/n holds up a bowl of popcorn.

y/n: I got the popcorn!

Rigby holds up the movie, showing only the backside.

Rigby: I got the movie!

Mordecai: Wait, I thought we were watching Shy Guy. 

He holds up the movie. The case is pink and has a big red heart on it.

y/n: Dude, you've seen that movie 100 times.

Rigby: I got something better. BAM! 

Rigby shows the movie to Mordecai and y/n. It's called "Ello Gov'nor," and it has a picture of an evil British Taxi on the cover.

Mordecai: Ello Gov'nor?

Rigby: Yeah, man, it's foreign. Check it. "A British taxi is possessed by the soul of its driver, seeking revenge on the lowly gang members who murdered him. Pay the fare... or pay the price."

Mordecai: No, dude, not another horror movie. Last time I had to walk you to the bathroom every night for a week.

Rigby: No, man, it'll be different. This one is old and cheesy. It will be hilarious.

y/n: You sure you can handle it?

Rigby: Dudes, it's in black and white. Come on.

Mordecai and y/n: Mmm... alright.

Rigby opens the case for the movie, and Mordecai turns off the light. Rigby puts the tape into the VCR, and the movie begins playing, with ominous music. The card reads, "ELLO GOV'NOR, (c) MCMLXXXII." The trio participate in some fake screaming, but laugh pretty quickly.

Rigby: See, isn't this fun?

Mordecai: Hmph. Hmph.

Now, we're in the movie. It starts at a boarding school. In the classroom, a boy sits quietly and opens his composition notebook to see a tire print engraved in it. He gasps, and then looks out the window to see the taxi.

British Taxi: Ello, gov'nor.

The taxi drives into the window, and, off-screen, runs him over. Mordecai and y/n laugh a little, but Rigby seems like he is scared. In the next scene of the movie, a woman is in her bathroom combing her hair. She closes the cabinet, and, in the mirror, we can see the taxi behind the shower curtain.

British Taxi: Ello, gov'nor.

She turns around and sees the British taxi come out of her shower, which runs her over off-screen. Mordecai yawns with boredom and y/n laughs hysterically, Rigby is scared, holding a pillow. In the movie, an old man is walking his dog, and hears the taxi's engine. It's standing behind him.