Meat your Maker

Benson: Everyone ready for the barbecue? How's everything coming, Pops?

Pops: I've been making pies all morning! 

Pops laughs and brings out the pies.

Benson: Skips?

Skips: I made Chili.

Benson: Well I have a little surprise. I was getting excited for the annual barbecue so in addition for putting on this shirt...

He is wearing a red shirt that had white flowers on it.

Benson: I splurged on some Super Extra Premium Grade A Hot Dogs.

y/n: That is a nice shirt...

Pops: Oh, it's been a while since I had a grilled meat link.

Skips: So where'd you get them?

Benson: I got them online. I spared no expense, I even paid extra for overnight shipping.

Skips: So where are they? Let's throw those babies on the grill.

Benson: I gave them to-

Skips: Huh?

Pops: Oh, are and Rigby grilling already?

Benson: No, no, I just told them to bring them outside. I definitely told them NOT to grill the hot dogs.

y/n looks at Benson apprehensively. At the picnic area, Mordecai and Rigby are standing around, with Rigby holding the hot dogs.

Mordecai: Are you sure Benson said we could grill the hot dogs?

Rigby: Benson totally said we could grill the hot dogs.

Mordecai: Sweet!

Rigby: Let's get grilling.

Mordecai: Chillin' and Grillin'!

Mordecai and Rigby: Yeah-yuh!

Mordecai: Whoa, Benson spared no expense! Real ingredients? Dude, these are like luxury hot dogs. 

He puts them on the grill.

Mordecai: Dude, this thing won't light.

Rigby: I know how to get that baby going. 

He takes the lighter fluid.

Rigby: Out of my way.

He puts the lighter fluid on the hot dogs, and starts the grill, continuing to put it on the hot dogs.

Mordecai: Okay, dude, I think that's good.

Rigby: What?

The hot dogs catch fire.

Rigby: I got it!

He takes the tablecloth and puts it on the fire, yet it makes it worse. Mordecai screams. Mordecai and Rigby take the grill and as fast as they can and Mordecai drops the grill in the water and the burned hot dogs float away.

Rigby: Aw, man. I guess that's why Benson told me NOT to grill.

Mordecai: WHAT?!

Mordecai drags the grill back to the picnic area, with the grill dripping wet.

Rigby: I said I was sorry. Come on, man.

Mordecai: No! No more "Come on, man"s! Benson's gonna totally blame me and it's all your fault! I'm sick of you always getting me into trouble!

Rigby: I just wanted to grill time with my bro. Chillin' and Grillin'.

Mordecai puts his arms up.