Chapter 8

TW: none i think

Fundy POV

I sat listening intently. If he came into the house I was going to shoot him. My ears pricked at a small noise coming from outside, but it was just a branch blowing in the wind. Every now and then there would be a small scraping or scratching coming from outside, letting me know that he hadn't left.

Tubbo sat looking out one window. A small firefly blinked a soft light. Crickets chirped in the tall grass. Tommy had fallen asleep and was softly snoring on the floor, hugging a throw pillow. Everything seemed peaceful. Tense. Waiting.

A shadow teased at the edge of my vision. I turned my head slowly and cautiously to see him walk past the window, not looking in, just walking past. It felt like we were in a horror movie, frozen in place, trapped and unable to move. I watched as Tubbo stood up slowly and motioned for me to follow him upstairs. If we were in bed he wasn't going to attack us. We quietly woke Tommy and began to move upstairs.

I heard a small creak and glanced back to see Tubbo glaring at Tommy. Not even a second later the area was flooded with a cloud of purple particles. I heard Tubbo shout and saw him curl to the floor. Tommy had been pushed back down the few steps we had managed to climb and sat dazed, but uninjured. And in the center of it stood Ranboo, who was encircled by the particles that appeared during an enderwalk.

Out of panic, I lifted the small gun and fired it at the tall figure, accompanied by a small yelp of pain as he fell to the floor. The particles cleared and I could see him curled up asleep at the bottom of the stairs.

303 words<3

a/n: i did my own laundry for once. i struggled greatly. now i have to fold that laundry, so i hope you enjoyed that chapter. and, uh, see ya laters.