Chapter 9

TW: makeout session, gets a little mature

Ranboo POV

I woke up standing on a staircase. I glanced around confused, I must have gone into an enderwalk. Tommy was at the bottom of the stairs looking up at me with a scared look on his face and Tubbo sat pressed up against the railing. I yelped as I felt a sharp short pain in one arm. My eyelids began to get heavy and my legs gave out. I could feel the dull pain of falling down the stairs, then vaguely see the faces of Fundy and Tubbo leaning over me before I completely blacked out.

---------

I stretched out my legs and groaned as I sat up slowly, wincing at a sharp pain in my side. I brushed my hair out of my eyes and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I looked around for a moment before remembering where I was. It scared me sometimes that I would have to try to remember where I was and who the others in the house were. What if one day I couldn't remember? What would happen then? I pushed the thoughts away as the door at the far end of the room opened and a cautious Tubbo poked his head through the gap.

"Boo? You awake?" he asked quietly into the dim room.

"Yep tubs, I'm up. How long has it been since..." I trailed off, leaving him to fill in the blanks.

"Not too long," he started walking towards the bed, "you slept all of yesterday and it's like four thirty now so not the longest you've ever slept," he said with a slightly joking tone as he crawled up into my lap, draping his arms over my shoulders.

"Is Tommy alright? I came out of the enderwalk right before the dart hit, I remember seeing him looking pretty scared," I mumbled as Tubbo began to play with small locks of my hair.

"Yep, he's fine. Just got a bit scared and fell down like five steps. Nothing serious." he said sleepily as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I blushed as he breathed down my neck, sending tingles through my whole body and making the tip of my tail twitch. I tucked my legs back up onto the bed and laid back against the soft blankets.

"So, what do you feel up to?" I asked Tubbo, letting out a content sigh.

"Whatever you want, boss man, but right now I kinda feel like staying here...with you," he said, wriggling back to lay on top of me and smiling at me. I leaned up and placed a small kiss on his lips. Tubbo leaned in, stretching the kiss for as long as he could before breaking apart. Seconds later he leaned back in, more deeply kissing this time as he pushed me down onto the bed. I draped one arm over his back as he tangled his hands in my hair, tugging softly. I rolled over, pinning him to the bed,

"Who has the upper hand now~?" I said as the kiss broke apart. Tubbo smirked and began to kiss along my jawline, working his way down my neck and leaving small hickies now and then. I didn't mind though as I sat petting his soft hair and ears. He began to suck on one spot and I moaned, slapping my hand over my mouth midway. Fuck that was kinda loud...

Tubbo pinned me on my back and began to abuse the spot, smiling and giggling as I struggled to hold back moans. My long tail twitched back and forth, thumping softly against the floor. A moment later he rolled off, curling his soft head onto my chest and dozing off. Such a tease.

I smiled and pulled a blanket over the sleepy boy before slowly falling asleep to the sound of his soft breathing.

642 words<3

a/n: i know that was a bit different, so i hope you guys liked that. i've gotta go, so drink water and see ya laters!