Hospital

Cooper's POV-

Jaden hung up on me, the audacity. I quickly got up and threw on a sweater, i knew Jaden wouldn't dare to try anything, but I was worried.

I called Nessa's dad. It rang three times before he answered. "Yo" he said.

"Hey, Jaden– uhm– Jaden said he's taking Nessa to the hospital– Downtown L.A Hospital, I don't know why but he says it's urgent," I stammered.

"What!?" Megan yelled.

"I knew we couldn't trust that boy– we're on our way," he said, hanging up before I could even defend Jaden's behalf.

I was scared, that girl was my best friend, basically my other half. if something happens to her, i wasn't sure if i was ready to face it.

Sab was in her room. "Hey" she said looking up as I walked in her room.

"Nessa's in the hospital, come on" I said to her, she was confused but we didn't have the time for details.

mai is a sussy baka constipated doodoo

bree

She quickly got up and grabbed her phone "wait, what happened to her?" she asked.

"Jaden will explain later" I took her hand and we went outside. it baffled her even more hearing jaden's name. i mean i didn't know ness and j were friends either, or the fact that they even knew each other.

Megan's POV-

Cooper told Colson (mgk) and I that Nessa was going to the hospital, alongside jaden. You don't understand the worry of a mother hearing that their kid was going to or in the hospital, especially with a boy she just met. My heart dropped, I've never moved quicker.

We had to wake up Landon first. I went into his room.

"Landon!" I yelled. "Wake up,'' I added, lightly shaking him. He groaned.

"We have no time for that Landon, your sister is in the fucking hospital!" Colson exclaimed coming inside.

He shot up "wait huh?! Why?!" he questioned getting up and grabbing his phone.

"I wish I could tell you," I sighed.

"yeah now let's go" kels said.

We drove off.

Third Person-

Everyone was scared for Nessa. She all played a huge role in their lives.

Their bestfriend,

Their kid,

His sibling,

Was getting rushed to the hospital, and they didn't know why. all they knew was she was with a boy, jaden, and they had no idea what to think, or expect.

Right now, they were all catching their asses to meet her.

and right now, Jaden's probably catching a felony trying to rush her unconscious body to the hospital, even when half the people doubted and suspected him.

Jaden's POV-

I was starting to see the hospital building from here, that was a good sign. I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green, and it seemed slower than ever. Time is against me right now.

I took one more glance at the knocked out Nessa in my backseat.

What the fuck am i supposed to say to her family? "Hey, your kid is doing drugs, almost killed herself actually" yeah, no.