raw wounds

Bye.cause i actually dont know wtf this is. Idk if its good or not.

Landon's POV-

I had arrived at school late so I went straight to my class, at least I didn't have to deal with anyone, the halls were clear. i had to get Nessa food so I'm going back to the hospital while on my lunch break.

I still can't get over the fact that Nessa attempted to overdose, and i'm sure it was ongoing before she tried suicide. I couldn't even realize, am I that bad of a brother, all of those pills were prescribed to her years ago. If only i'd cared to notice or check on her.

"baker" the principal said, snapping me out of my daze. "Landon, why aren't you in class?" she asked, a stern gaze on me.

wait, I was still in the hallway?

"Sorry, I'm going now" I quickly answered, and started walking to my class.

Jaden's POV-

I couldn't even focus. All I could think of was her. the girl i met yesterday. the girl i barely knew yet she was on my mind 24/7. I could hardly sleep at night, the guilt sat by me, ready to follow wherever i went.

Rawr yanna corn ;) bb yanna

I can't let her go, I can't just see her at her lowest and just leave until she's stable.

no matter how stubborn or how much she fights my help, i'll be there. it's my unspoken promise, to her and myself.

"mr. hossler!" my teacher exclaimed, snapping me out of my head of thoughts.

"huh?" I questioned, not having a single clue on what was going on.

"Well, i was asking if you could answer this question on the board but it seems like you're too busy fantasizing" she stated with a glare.

I had no idea what the class was talking about, nor what question the teacher had. I looked at the board. while Everyone had they're eyes on me.

"uhm, o-one thousand...seven hundred and 53" I hesitantly answered, getting an amused look from miss glenon.

"That is correct, but try to keep focus Hossler" the teacher said, walking away and sitting on her desk.

coopers pov-

It was lunch time. Jaden and I planned to go to the hospital to see Nessa again.

we're currently at a lunch place ordering for all of us.

"Does it have chinese here?" Jaden asked.

"yes of course because steak houses serve chinese" i mocked.

"what dude, It could," he shrugged.

"I'll order for ness," I said.

He nodded as the waiter approached us.

"Cheesy mashed potatoes, beans, steak, and rice, two of those, take out please " I said, my eyes scanning the menu.

"Make that four, for Landon," Jaden added.

"Who's paying?" I glared at him.

"I will," he shrugged, and pulled out his wallet.

I nodded as we waited for our food.

we got it a little while after so we were now on our way to the hospital.

landons pov

I left school late, i didn't want to but people were talking to me and i also got called to the principal's office.