Can't live without You

Yn: I really like lex I just wasn't ready but I got some feelings for him and to see him everyday upset at what I said I felt like I broke his heart so I wanted to talk to him about us me and him. he woke up with no t-shirt on and his Nike sweatpants he looked so cute he must have seen me staring at him because he was waving his hands in my face "Goodmorning" he said and trailed off to the bathroom and of course I followed him "Goodmorning" I said mumbling " I turned to him and looked up at him " I was wondering that we should get back together " Yn said scared waiting for him to answer back "that's funny because I want a do over maybe we can go on our own date and come home and cuddle lol" he said yn smiled and hugged him " that's sounds nice " , "I know it does , and will be nice" yn let go of him and got lost into his hazel eyes "yn , lol watching my eyes like a hawk waiting for its prey" he said laughing " their so cute " yn smiled , "well I wanted you to know I got a game at school on Monday , and I want you to come , we're going to the Garden" he said " I would love to go lol" yn smiled.

45 mins. later

(Yn) " I would tell you that I love you tonight , but I know that I've got time by my side, where you going why you leaving so soon is there somewhere else that's better for you , what is love if your not here with me what is love if it not Guaranteed" stops and hums the song . "Lex was listening the whole time". "Damn you can sing, you should sing the Star Spangled Banner for the game" he said , "maybe next game because no lie I mix up some of the words sometimes lol" yn said lex smiled and picked yn up and kissed her lips , yn kissed him back holding his neck.

3hrs later

Lex walked into the kitchen while yn was watching tv , he was cooking something lol , "what you cooking yn mumbled?" Lex answered "you'll see , lol" ughhh "Yn sighs" lex was finish cooking in 20mins. and he made Yn's favorite lasagna . Lex walks over to yn and hands her her food and some wine "here baby , your favorite" yn gets up and smiles "Thx baby , so what were gonna do tomorrow" yn said mumbling "umm go to school and then go chill at a hotel for a week just me and you , because I can't live without you" lex said mumbling , yn stopped eating and hugged lex she even started crying because of what he said was so sweet but she did still have questions running through her mind yn stopped crying and she was heart struck then the Yn's phone started ringing a blocked caller was calling.

||phone convo||

??: so you think you can just up and leave like you the shit??

Yn:(scared) who is this??

??: you know exactly who the fuck this is, You better be home by tomorrow just know If you don't I know your every move and I will beat the shit out of you yn.

The caller ended the convo before yn could speak back and lex was worried about who it was because he didn't want his girl to get hurt . 5 minutes later the caller sent a message to yn to meet her at a new address she has never been to. She told lex she had to leave and he was pissed and he wanted to bring his squad with yn but in different cars so he sent a look out and one of his Boys named "Rico" he's a very nice guy and he don't play straight up he was licensed for a gun so he can use it for anything . "damn I'm going miss you baby " lex said " "I'm not going to stay forever and plus you have the boys for backup and I'm going to go and leave and if I can't you know the signal right" yea I know what it is he said upset Yn kissed him and then she left .

Do you think YN will be back??

Comment

Vote

Share