Beaten and betrayed

Ring...ring...ring my alarm clock sound it woke me up I got my clothes ready and snuck to the bathroom and locked the door. I took my shower and put on my black and white Adidas sweatsuit and with a white tank top with my taxi twelves I put on a black and white case on my iPhone 6 and came out the bathroom and put on my bookbag and hopped out the window my friend was waiting for me so I had to hurry up.
Melanie: hey yn you ok did they hit you or anything
Yn: no I just don't wanna talk about them
Melanie: ok so I heard their is this new boy in our school
Yn: oh god , here we go lol
Melanie: and you and him could make a cute couple his name is Lexington but they call him lex because he doesn't like his name.
Yn: damn did you study him you know him like your favorite book lmao I don't know if I want a relationship because guys act like dicks that's why they got us thinking oh should I be bi, lesbian, homosexual , or straight.
Melanie: true lol well it's ok I agree on you with that your right lol
Yn: like always
Yn and Melanie went inside the school and a lot of girls are jealous because Yn and Melanie are virgins and they have nicer clothes and they're parents have money so they like to hate but Yn don't play sometimes Melanie hold her back but if the bitch wanna get technical Yn will beat that ass lol .
Yn:JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Jayden: ynnnnnnnnnnnn lol screaming all loud and shit got the thots staring at you
Jayden is Yn best friend he's on the basketball team and football team his an A student and he could go to any college he wants just like Yn and Melanie.
Jayden: so what's up my home skillet biscuit lol
Yn: nun much you know same old same old I wanna run away at sometimes but then I keep forgetting I got my besties by my side
Jayden+Melanie: facts lol
Yn: what yall Finna do thoo we could go anywhere my mom and dad left and not coming back until 3 days you know why for drugs smh but yea .
Jay: I'm having a party at my house mom and dad not there of course
Yn+Melanie: party time party time
They all went to their classes Yn saw Lexington and thought he was cute but Yn doesn't want a relationship so she wasn't listening to him.
Yn Melanie and Jayden left to go to Jayden's house Yn and Melanie got their party dresses and shoes and waited to put it on when more people came .
Vote
Comment
Share