1. Sunbae-nim

Han Joonhwi for the first time since he met Kang Sol was avoiding looking at her. 

He was just caught outside her house basically hugging the wall to escape the dog. He was sure he made a pitiful and hilarious sight if it was anything to go with Kang Sol's suppressed laughter.

But in his defence, dogs were vicious scary creatures, who should not be allowed to roam freely without someone's guidance.

The day was just breaking, with little tendrils of sunlight peeking through. The walk was silent to the bus stop. Luckily they was a bus waiting as soon as they reached the stop. 

After getting comfortable, Kang Sol did not hide her glee at finding out his weakness.

She was teasing him. Her teasing was invoking some kind of emotion inside him. It was not a negative response but he didn't know the name for it either. But it unsettled him very much.

So, he searched his mind for something, anything to distract her. Then he remembered the cutie pie Kang Byeol. 

He successfully made Kang Sol speechless by calling her Sunbae-nim and making her remember their first meeting.

Now, if he thinks about it, that day in that bookshop was one of the peaceful evening he spent amidst his uncle's trial.

He liked how her cheeks coloured every time he called her Sunbae. He didn't know if it was because she was feeling embarrassed or shameful.

But he wanted to watch that colourful cheeks as many times as he could.