Short List Of Arsenals

Note: This post will be updated as the story progresses.

Transformation Braces Celestial Shifters - transformation devices created by Eichirou's mother Mizuhashi Mariko using the last of her life force in order to protect the Heaven's Medallions of each of the Seitengers. This had become the brand new transformation devices of the current Seitengers. Besides being a transformation device, the Shifters can also be used as communication devices, holder of their Spirit Power Medallions (the Vessel Medallions and the Guardian Medallions) and also as a Tarean Energy and Hasureiki Energy's Detection device (which can act as a GPS device to locate the Tareans' attack location and even the Seitengers' current locations, as well). The last Celestial Shifters of the previous chosen Vessels were destroyed in a battle led by Dark Shadow Emperor Darshao's daughter Princess Adana 15 years prior to the hotel fire. When transforming into Seitengers, they say "Spirit Shift, Start!"

Heaven's Medallions - Circular medallions with the silhouette of full-bloomed lotus flowers on top view, these are said to be the primary physical representations of the Hasureiki of the chosen Vessels of the Heavenly Spirit Guardians' Powers. These are considered to be the heart of the Seitengers' transformation devices that fully channel the powers they drew upon from the Heavenly Spirit Guardians and their predecessors. These items are the ones who give visions about who they choose to be the next Vessels. Each contains the thoughts and wills of all the previous Seitengers from the first to the recent lives of all those chosen to become the Vessels of the Heavenly Spirit Guardians' Powers. They vary in color, each representing the elemental powers that each Vessel possessed. They can be taken out by will from the Shifters and Changers of the Seitengers should they sense that the Medallions will be in danger which still allow the warriors to use their powers and access their personal weapons even in civilian form. But this can only be done as a last resort and for emergency purposes since they still need the devices to transform for them to utilize the full capacity of their respective Heavenly Spirit Guardians' powers.

Hyakureider - the common primary cylindrical sidearm of the core five Seitengers with a retractable blade. One end of it was surrounded with five colored buttons (red, blue, green, yellow, and white), each with different functions. The sidearm has three modes activated by certain buttons-the retractable Broad Sword Mode that the green button activates in which they used primarily in close-ranged combat, the Cylinder Mode which is the default mode that they also use as a main control rod to pilot the Grand Vessel Spirits and the Elemental Guides, and the Laser Mode activated by the yellow button in which they fire laser beams on any of the bladeless end of the cylinder that allows them to fire laser blast, letting them attack enemies at mid- to long-range. The red button allows them to summon their Grand Vessel Spirits and casting the Heavenly Titan's finishing attack, the blue button for their personal weapons, and the white button for them to summon their Elemental Guides. The sidearm is capable of housing up to two Spirit Power Medallions to deliver a powerful attack-more commonly, the combination of a Vessel Medallion and a Guardian Medallion. With the five Seitengers together, they could perform "Five Heaven Slash".

Spirit Power Medallions - Circular medallions with the silhouette of lotus-shaped (viewed from the side, showing 5 of the petals and its calyx) Hasureiki holders of the Seitengers that allow them to summon their powers coming from the Grand Vessel Spirits and the Elemental Guides. There are two types of Spirit Power Medallions and they are referred to as Vessel Medallions and Guardian Medallions. The Vessel Medallions can be used as it is upon placing it in the Hyakureider's slot or it allows them to access their personal weapons through the use of the command.

**Vessel Medallions

Heaven Lion - This is SeitenFire's Vessel Medallion that contains the spirit of the other physical representation of the Heavenly Fire Spirit Guardian's powers, Firion, the Courageous Lion of the Raging Heavens. With this, he can perform attacks like "Blazing Power! Heaven's Raging Fire Strike!", "Red Lightning", "Lion Laser", and "Fiery Heaven Slash". SeitenFire can use its powers as it is or use a command to transform his Hyakureider into Lion Fire Blade.