List Of Characters (Seitengers)

SEITENGERS

This post will be updated as the story progresses.

Carefully chosen to wield the powers of the Heavenly Spirit Guardians, these talented youths combat the Tareans by manipulating their respective elemental powers together with the mystical energy known as Hasureiki ("Lotus Spirit Energy") using the secret arts called Reikarajutsu ("Spirit Power Technique").

Takeuchi Ryoma as Hiwara Shuichi / SeitenFire - The leader and the second oldest of the group, Shuichi is known as the fastest motorbike racer. He's constantly seen as a reserved person and emits an aura that made him a hard-to-approach type of person to those who will meet him for the first time. But he's also known to be someone who is friendly and cares deeply about his teammates. He trusts the team more than anyone else and he was willing to do all that he could to protect them at all costs. As a young child, he was revealed to have the same level of talent in acting and film directing, which he inherited from his mother and father respectively. His directing skills were proven to be useful in leading the Seitengers. His Hasureiki gives him the ability to know a person's thoughts and past (especially distant ones) by touch.

Inukai Atsuhiro as Mizuhashi Eichirou / SeitenWater - The oldest of the group, Eichirou is known as a young pro photographer with the most childish personality behind the fame. He rarely shows anger in front of people but he can be serious when he needed to. He tends to show his older brother attitude more to the girls. He deeply appreciates art which he manifests in his photos--a trait he inherited from his deceased mother. Just like his father who happens to be the team's mentor, his Hasureiki allows him to create copies of his allies using water, use the different phases of water as an attack even in his civilian form and use the same element as another means to communicate.

Katono Taiko as Hoshiyama Itsuki / SeitenEarth - Itsuki is the brain and the secondary leader of the group due to his incessant reading hobbies ever since he was a kid. But to the world, he is known as a young composer whose musical talent could surpass that of his mother. He is Erika's older brother. He was seen as stoic, slightly moody, and shows no interest in other things other than music and taking care of his sister as he fulfills his Seitenger duty. The Hasureiki he possesses gives him a stronger connection to the earth, making the land and the trees the extension of his senses which he uses to detect disturbances and determine his comrades' location should his Shifter becomes available.

Shida Yuumi as Fuumiya Misae / SeitenWind - Misae is the big sister of the group famous for her archery skills. It was a talent she strived to polish since both of her parents were considered legends in the field of archery. She usually serves as a mediator between her comrades whenever they started having arguments. She was calm and collected (or at least she tries to) in times of danger even though there are times that she was scared. Her Hasureiki gave her the ability to easily understand languages, especially ancient ones, even without formally learning them. She can also heal her comrades using the combination of her Hasureiki and her wind powers.

Igeta Hiroe as Hoshiyama Erika / SeitenLight - The youngest of the core five Seitengers, Erika is Itsuki's younger sister and a pianist whose musical talent could surpass that of her father's. She is gentle, caring, and determined. Being in the constant protection of her brother, she never actually developed a sense of independence. But she later gains the courage to face her life the day she was told of her destiny as a Seitenger. Her Hasureiki allowed her to manipulate sounds which she used to deliver soundwave attacks even in her civilian form and change her voice even without the aid of a voice-changing device.

Akaso Eiji as Raisaki Amuro / SeitenThunder - Also a biker just like Shuichi, Amuro became the third member of the mechanic duo meant to support the Seitengers alongside Natsume and Akira. He also became a researcher aide to Kanako upon discovering his intelligence research skills. His notable skill is his ability to speedily analyze situations during the battle which allows him to formulate counterattacks that is as deadly as Shuichi's fighting style. His Hasureiki allows him to pass through walls and become invisible, making him capable of working undercover for the team. He became a Seitenger by accident and due to Helen's healing powers.

Konno Ayaka as Tennouji Helen / SeitenDream - Helen is a traveling novelist known by the pseudonym Hanasaki Kikue who happens to be very famous for her fantasy and adventure stories aimed at teens and young adults. She is Erika's childhood friend. She became an orphan at the age of five when her parents were murdered. Her mother's uncle was the one who raised her and trained her to become a Seitenger. Because of her Hasureiki, she gains the ability to teleport various things, even herself to a designated location. She is best known to be an illusionist. She can also heal her comrades using the combination of her Hasureiki and her illusory powers.